Sean Paul Kenny

Mik
Posted
Posted
I don't think she is going anywhere for a while. I really think Mr. Kenny has a different view now that he knows about her husband and 7 children.
Really. Why/ When the extortion attempt with her boyfriend wasn't enough. Maybe he isn't quite as thick as he appears.
She has a charge of bigamy to deal with and how can Mr. Kenny be legally married to her when she already has a husband? Maybe if he persists then the original husband would be within his rights to file a case of adultery also. A wise man certainly would end this relationship.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I think it is already eatablished he is not a wise man. :wacko: :7481: Correct me if I am wrong but I thought I read before that the Adultery charge can only be filed against the woman. Doesn't seem fair but I thought that is what was said.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Hello girls, lol. This may come as a shock but perhaps he loves her. He may even be, wait for it, christian. :) This reflects very badly on the RP imo. Shows that with a little money anyone can be a bigamist. The husband turns up, no doubt while thinking how much he can screw him for by using the ability of having her locked up for 7 years if he wishes.People are carping on about what a shmuck he is but the way I read it is, if you get married, beware, the smell of money in this country is more powerful than shabu.I wish him well and hope the bitch gets locked up and the taxi driver as well.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

But on the other hand .... living in another country with only a visit once or twice a year must put an awful strain on any relationship ....... he could not have had very long to feel her out before getting married .... I mean 7 kids is a little hard to hide ...... unless of coarse the 1st hubby had some by another marriage also I would think that many kids would leave some effect on the body ...... but maybe not ...... just a thought ..... I can maybe see forgiving her for one misdemeanor but 2 and she was cheating all around ..... on husband number 1 & 2 ...... but hey ...... they say variety is the spice of life ....... hahahahaha .......

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
he could not have had very long to feel her out before getting married .... I mean 7 kids is a little hard to hide ...... unless of coarse the 1st hubby had some by another marriage also I would think that many kids would leave some effect on the body ...... but maybe not ...... just a thought .....
What do you mean Mike, the new hubby should of realized when he could not touch the sides? :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OMG ....... hahahahaha ...... well I'm sure after 7 kids she would have a stretch mark or two ........

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well we already established this guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe he had never seen a woman before and she told him they were pinstripes. :) :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hahahahaha .... :)