Bus Shuttle Service At Manila Airport

Bundy
Posted
Posted

I've heard there is a free airport bus shuttle service operating between terminals 1, 2, and 3 in Manila. Can anyone confirm this?

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

There is a free shuttle that runs between the terminals. The problem is that it has no set schedule, I waited on it for nearly 45 minutes the first time I went through Manila and it never came, so I eventually just grabbed a cab. Went I went through Manila again, the shuttle was there, and filled up before I got on, so I waited about 30 minutes before I got tired of waiting and took a cab. The next time I flew through I just grabbed a cab straight away. So bottom line, unless you are really patient, just grab a taxi.

• Like 4

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

yes it is there i had no trouble going from terminal 2 to terminal 1, they loaded my bags not very full at that time

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

I think I'm right in saying they now charge a standard 20 pesos fee.

• Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

I have heard of people being charged P20 too but it is supposed to be free.

I waited 2 hours for the shuttle one time. So, my suggestion is, if you are in a hurry, catch a taxi.

Regards: Jim

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Thankyou to all for the info.

As we will have a bit of time to spare when we arrive in Manila, we'll see if we can hitch a ride with this service.

Curley
Posted
Posted

Thankyou to all for the info.

As we will have a bit of time to spare when we arrive in Manila, we'll see if we can hitch a ride with this service.

I have used it a few times and it was always free but last time in Feb there was a paper notice stuck on a pillar saying there was a flat fee of 20 Pesos and the driver collected from everyone. Scam? Who knows?

• Like 2

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

hahahah that is called S O P in the Philippines i had my electric meter installed last week my electrician told my wife to give 500 piso to the line man, i ask her what for she said S O P (standard operating procedure)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
luke
Posted
Posted

We arrived at 6.00am yesterday in Manila, walked out the door of terminal 1 and there was the shuttle bus just sitting there waiting for us! Well we're off to a good start hehehe. Oh yeah, you will need to pay Php20 per passenger for this "free" service but if you're going from T1 to T3 as we did, then it's a bargain. Didn't have to wait long for it to leave either so a good deal all round i thought :thumbsup:

Do you get a receipt for the 20 PHP x passengers?