Bus Shuttle Service At Manila Airport

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

We arrived at 6.00am yesterday in Manila, walked out the door of terminal 1 and there was the shuttle bus just sitting there waiting for us! Well we're off to a good start hehehe. Oh yeah, you will need to pay Php20 per passenger for this "free" service but if you're going from T1 to T3 as we did, then it's a bargain. Didn't have to wait long for it to leave either so a good deal all round i thought :thumbsup:

Do you get a receipt for the 20 PHP x passengers?

My question would have been Was the ride supposed to be free but the driver wanted some "Snack" money from those "Rich" foreigners? Edited by Steve & Myrlita

Bundy
Posted
Posted
My question would have been Was the ride supposed to be free but the driver wanted some "Snack" money from those "Rich" foreigners?

Everyone was being charged the 20 pesos. There was a conductor collecting the money.

A group of 6 Filams boarded the bus and created a big scene over the charge which was for them 120 pesos.They made it quite clear that they had just got off a plane from the US as if that was going to make them "elite" in some way and exempt from the charge. They were told if they didn't pay up, they would have to get off :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

I said quietly to Mrs Bundy, well they could always take an airport taxi.............cost 750pesos, perhaps that would suit them better :hystery: :hystery:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: The bus fare was free maybe, the 20p was a Fuel charge. A little like a hotel, child sleeps free under 8 years old, but the bed is 200p per night. :)