Retirement Visa Vs. Tourist Visa Comparison

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
ALL countries allow foreigners in coz they want their money! PI is run by corrupt politicians so, what would you expect?

Not meaning to Hijack this thread but for everyone's information some things are better not said. If anyone does not believe that certain government agency's do not read here then I can tell you that for example; in the case of James M and Harry D the posts are being monitored so if you some how have a problem entering the Philippines then think back when you made accusations on a forum.

Also a former member told me in Email he is called upon at times to set up individual's for capture when wanted by Interpol, he is a justice of the peace so my point is believe it or not, watch what you say on an open forum and some wont believe me but look at Facebook and how the law or agency's use it these days.

• Like 4

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted (edited)
ALL countries allow foreigners in coz they want their money! PI is run by corrupt politicians so, what would you expect?

Not meaning to Hijack this thread but for everyone's information some things are better not said. If anyone does not believe that certain government agency's do not read here then I can tell you that for example; in the case of James M and Harry D the posts are being monitored so if you some how have a problem entering the Philippines then think back when you made accusations on a forum.

Also a former member told me in Email he is called upon at times to set up individual's for capture when wanted by Interpol, he is a justice of the peace so my point is believe it or not, watch what you say on an open forum and some wont believe me but look at Facebook and how the law or agency's use it these days.

I would agree with JGF coz that is something one should be aware of!

Few days ago I walked into an elevator and there was two ladies talking. One said to the other, "Oh... this is so wrong!".

I said, fully not knowing the context, "Who said it is? The other person thinks it's very right which is why he/she did it?".

The lady said, "You know... you are right". I said, but laughing, "But who said I am right"? :bash:

The moral of the story is, right/wrong are two relative things. Whoever is on the other side of you, regardless, could use that against you especially if he/she/it had the power to do so.

I know one thing though. You won't find my real picture and name on any passport or a website for that matter! :mocking:

Edited by Dr. Cockroach

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
Mr. Pittman, how is the Santa Rosa BOI for extensions? I thought you might have been there???
Honesty I have only been to the Sta Rosa BI once, in the past

.I prefer to use BI manila . as I am able to do my errands I need in the BIG CITY

about the service i received, I am satisfied. yes i have some compliants but who doesnt

( read the post below.JGF )

watch what you say on an open forum and some wont believe me but look at Facebook and how the law or agency's use it these days.

sir your SO RIGHT i have anyways think before hand I start a new TOPIC.could this 'bite me or the forum in the x@#" :1927_:

self censorship?

perhaps,as this FORUM is better run, less personal attacks. rants , sanitized to make one feel more comfortable to share his/her views compared to "other forum"

i prefer to stay off the radar . :th_exactly:

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 2