Early Bath!

Curley
Posted
Posted

Good for you Jack, the very best of luck mate....... Not all employers are bad!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Good for you Jack, the very best of luck mate....... Not all employers are bad!

Well my employers have been great, now all the results are back, Jack here is fairly Stable and have been cleared to fly home. They will retire me at the end of June, I hope to fly Home on July 6th or 7th. My disability is not enough for medical retirement but the Company severance is more than enough, for the next year, (Seems my 15+ years counted for something) May 2013 is pension time so if I am careful, I can get through this year with some ease So Subject to total unforeseen Major issues this may well be be my Last long haul Flight. I think maybe, I will just renew this ole passport now for the ten years then maybe I won't need even the trip to HK to renew. although it would be nice to think I will need another in 10 years time. my father said I would not get beyond 50 so i guess I am on borrowed time already, hope not But "That's Life :)

Jack P. (definitely with his happy hat on. :tiphat:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
my father said I would not get beyond 50 so i guess I am on borrowed time already,

Jack, hopefully your dad was as good at predicting as mine was... As I was leaving for my basic training many years ago, my dad told me that he would be lucky if he ever made it to 50 years old - it just wasn't something his family did... And that I probably wouldn't hit 50 either so live it up while I could! Then when we found out he had a bad heart... and eventually found out that I did too... Well, it looked like his prediction was going to come true, right?

Well, I may have turned 54 this year and I"m still alive... And better yet - my dad will be 86 next month! He may be a half step slower now but he's still on the go!

Moral? Don't let a bad episode of health make you feel like it's over... It ain't over til the fat lady sings and, by the looks of the ladies in the Philippines, that's not gonna happen for a long time!!!

:dance: :attention: :tiphat: :541:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
my father said I would not get beyond 50 so i guess I am on borrowed time already,

Jack, hopefully your dad was as good at predicting as mine was... As I was leaving for my basic training many years ago, my dad told me that he would be lucky if he ever made it to 50 years old - it just wasn't something his family did... And that I probably wouldn't hit 50 either so live it up while I could! Then when we found out he had a bad heart... and eventually found out that I did too... Well, it looked like his prediction was going to come true, right?

Well, I may have turned 54 this year and I"m still alive... And better yet - my dad will be 86 next month! He may be a half step slower now but he's still on the go!

Moral? Don't let a bad episode of health make you feel like it's over... It ain't over til the fat lady sings and, by the looks of the ladies in the Philippines, that's not gonna happen for a long time!!!

:dance: :attention: :tiphat: :541:

Hello Jack P and Bob,

When it comes to the matters of the heart (physically), one can find the miracles of youthfulness

and renewed energy from just being in love again. Your journey is not over yet, not by a long

shot. You are both truly blessed.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
It ain't over til the fat lady sings

How dare you call me a lady and besides I cant sing :nudie:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

And that's why I'm gonna be around for a lot longer!!!

(Thank god I anonymously cancelled your singing lessons...!)

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

And that's why I'm gonna be around for a lot longer!!!

(Thank god I anonymously cancelled your singing lessons...!)

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

But my dancing lessons are still on going! :nudie:

• Like 2