Is Carcar Really Cleaned Up?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

CEBU, Philippines - The 25-year-old son of Carcar City Mayor Nicepuro Apura was shot dead while attending a fiesta celebration at an open basketball court in Sitio Upper Tubod of the southern city a few minutes after midnight yesterday.

None of the victim’s companions was, however, able to see the face of the gunman, who used the dancing lights to help mask his identity.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=806850&publicationSubCategoryId=107

billten
Posted
Posted (edited)
The 25-year-old son of Carcar City Mayor Nicepuro Apura was shot dead while attending a fiesta

Sad situation, this is the brother of the boy who, a few years ago, killed another boy by beating and then stabbing him to death with a broken bottle. Many people were just waiting for the day that this revenge killing would occur as it was obvious that the courts would never provide justice for the dead boy. I feel for both sets of parents...

Edited by billten

samatm
Posted
Posted
The 25-year-old son of Carcar City Mayor Nicepuro Apura was shot dead while attending a fiesta

Sad situation, this is the brother of the boy who, a few years ago, killed another boy by beating and then stabbing him to death with a broken bottle. Many people were just waiting for the day that this revenge killing would occur as it was obvious that the courts would never provide justice for the dead boy. I feel for both sets of parents...

I hadn't read that in any of the news papers. The papers are calling it a Fraternity (Gang) killing. So you are saying the that the Mayors other son killed another kid and it had nver gone to trial? So one of Apuros sons is a murderer and the other was murdered? Is this what you are saying because I had never heard that before.

Judging from all the changes going on CarCar by this thread, Its also easy to see a politcal revenge killing.

Very Sad.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I know more facts about this but am unable to say much because a good friends family lives in CarCar.

Mr. Eduardo Enanoria was murdered by the local police. That is a true known fact. The local police and PNP have covered it up. And that is a known true fact.

• Like 2

billten
Posted
Posted
I hadn't read that in any of the news papers. The papers are calling it a Fraternity (Gang) killing. So you are saying the that the Mayors other son killed another kid and it had nver gone to trial? So one of Apuros sons is a murderer and the other was murdered? Is this what you are saying because I had never heard that before.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=2891

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=19588

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=216002

It did go to trial, he was convicted and then (i am pretty certain) the case was tossed out on appeal. In any case he never spent a day inside.

This is a sad situation all around. Nice Apura is one of the best things that has happened to Carcar in a long time, now this situation comes back again (i am sure the cases are linked in one way or another), it seems he can't get a break.

• Like 3

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

I know more facts about this but am unable to say much because a good friends family lives in CarCar.

Mr. Eduardo Enanoria was murdered by the local police. That is a true known fact. The local police and PNP have covered it up. And that is a known true fact.

so would you mind sending me a pm to the real story according to your friend????????

disclaimer - im in no way related or know anyone of the drama - just a curious cat ............. thats all!

(my nose is twitching ................ :lol: )

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

so would you mind sending me a pm to the real story according to your friend????????

disclaimer - im in no way related or know anyone of the drama - just a curious cat ............. thats all!

(my nose is twitching ................ :lol: )

I'm attempting to get the family member here to tell his story himself.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

http://www.cdn.ph/ph...ls.php?id=13580

Hope you can read this or check out the link above .... seems right click on their website is blocked so had to use Snag-it ...... to copy

Anyway so glad to see that they were able to catch the killers of the mayor son (imagine that)... while poor Eduardo Enanoria killers are as of yet unknown by the authorities and not likely to be found ...... I wish I could relay what I've been told but it was given to me in confidence and that I will not betray ..... all I can say is that it will never be solved legally ....... AND THAT IS MY OPINION ONLY .......... ...... as the old saying goes "money talks and bullsh*t walks" and it also helps if someone corrupt gets involved (I am not talking about the mayor) ...... again ......... IMHO .......... very .... very sad

post-11-0-80756000-1337674262_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

ahhhhhhhhhh ................ its does (not) make sense ............ :mocking:

no worries, i'll try to contact some carcarian friends as my nose is still twitching ...........

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sometimes Filipinos or Foreigners are killed or murdered and Filipinos in power may not want the facts and circumstances to be known. This is not common but as we all know it happens.

Edited by Old55