Special Study Of Expat And Their Partners

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

I accept your "study" for what it is. Informal rap sessions with a variety of people you meet. Of course, it is in no way scientific in any sense. Just your personal impressions from chats on personal matters with couples you happen to meet.

There is certainly nothing surprising about women enjoying talking about their men with other women. I believe it is probably the favorite subject for women the world over.

Men are almost the opposite and will rarely or never talk about their women to other men. Beyond maybe the occaisional brief joking comment. It is one of the many ways in which we are so differant.

I think like Ashanti said that if another woman was to talk as negative about their men as they do, they wouldn't like it. As men might slug another man who made bad comments about their woman.

I think women like to disparage their men to other women as a way to feel less controlled and more powerful. A womans way to feel tough and on top. In actuality I don't think their feelings for their men are as negative as they sometimes like to portray to other women.

After the overiding issue of financial security is settled, other needs may come to the forefront for a filipina. A man who wants a young beautiful sexy woman better have what it takes to keep such a woman satisfied. For old, overweight, drinkers and smokers that may no longer be physically possible.

Filipinas may need and eventually desire alot more passion in their lives than the expat can provide. Then try to figure out a way to have financial security and the physical excitement she needs.

Sadly the sweetest ripest fruit can spoil after awhile. Filipinas are not a breed exempt from that rule. Unless of course they have the personal discipline, morals, and support to resist.

Edited by jode
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Agreed. That is where the 100% jealousy comes into play. It's a strange paridigm. One of the things I have observed (no study involved) and find interesting is that many filipinas tend to get involved with the first guy they can. A lot of this I think comes from fear of loss. What if another guy doesn't come along "I may lose the opportunity". So I do think that many Filipina find themselves with men they really have no interest with but are with for the security they know they have now. And even through having kids they still feel the same. BIZARRE. Not a very healthy way to embark on a relationship. Works with some men the same way....Many Guys are on the Internet in their home country and communicate with a girl here in the Philippines. They come, they meet, she makes an even better impression in person and then he goes home and pursues a fiancee' visa. He doesn't take the time to look around to see more of the country and date other women who may be even more interesting for him. On the other hand I know guys that literally conduct interviews day after day in hotel lobbies or restaurants with potential Mrs. X.

I see some truth in this generalization.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I can accept the group of people you talked to in the Philippines were more or less as you say. I have not had the same experiences with the people I have spent time with. It was interesting to read your analysis thank you for posting it.

• Like 1

kaku
Posted
Posted

I love how you present opinion and heresay as fact. You should go work for Fox News.

Actually, I think there is much more opinion and heresay on ABC, CBS, CNN and especially NBC. According to your analysis he would be better off working for them.

• Like 2

Higg-num
Posted
Posted (edited)

I love how you present opinion and heresay as fact. You should go work for Fox News.

Actually, I think there is much more opinion and heresay on ABC, CBS, CNN and especially NBC. According to your analysis he would be better off working for them.

Uh...Dude, You left out PMS; MSN :hystery:

Edited by Higg-num

Higg-num
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sjp52, What an elegant post. My compliments Sir. To you as well Phil. For having the courage to post your findings.

Edited by Higg-num
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I got a kick out of this entire string of posts! Everybody got so riled up in favour of or against the survey and it's results!

No matter whoever does a survey, or the people reacting to our surveys, or those who have never even heard of this forum, one thing will always be constant and true... Nobody is the same as anyone else! There are always differences no matter what! So if you don't fit in the same as those surveyed, ok... And if all the people surveyed come up against what you believe, fine... And if you see you in the results, that's ok too! No survey is completely accurate - it's just a reflection of the people queeried and the questions they were asked!

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

God .... I want to get into this topic ..... but I'm going to be a good boy and stay out of it ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2