Our Familys Latest Bribe Issue Bpi Bank Mortgage

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Our family sold their home. And the new house will be finished very shortly.

The buyer got a 1,300,000.00 Peso mortgage loan approved at BPI. He went to the bank to sign the final papers and transfer the money but the bank manager said there would be a 200,000 Peso fee BRIBE to get the money.

That number is two hundred thousand Peso's.

The BRIBE would be taken out off the top of the loan if he signs the papers they will take STEAL the money. This went on for a month the bank manager would not back down. Our family thought the deal would not push through. Finally the buyer went to another bank and was able to get a mortgage from them.

Its more fun in da Philippines.

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

report the incident to their headoffice in manila!!!

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Our family sold their home. And the new house will be finished very shortly.

The buyer got a 1,300,000.00 Peso mortgage loan approved at BPI. He went to the bank to sign the final papers and transfer the money but the bank manager said there would be a 200,000 Peso fee BRIBE to get the money.

That number is two hundred thousand Peso's.

The BRIBE would be taken out off the top of the loan if he signs the papers they will take STEAL the money. This went on for a month the bank manager would not back down. Our family thought the deal would not push through. Finally the buyer went to another bank and was able to get a mortgage from them.

Its more fun in da Philippines.

It would have been nice if the conversation from the manager was recorded somehow. Otherwise, it may

reverse on the borrower with slapping him with libelous slander or defamation.

I would still report his butt -- Jake

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

report the incident to their headoffice in manila!!!

I don't know what action he took I agree with you.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My very first thought was the buyer and bank manager were playing my family. My mother in law is no fool and we have powerful friends turned out that was not the case. My mother in law said the guy has money the loan was only a small part of the transaction. I guess the manager was going to "share" with his boss?

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Why not go to the share holders of BPI? Attached is a list of the Top 100 share holders I just downloaded from the BPIexpressonline website. Number 4 and 8might be a good source to pass the info to? :mocking:

I will list the Top 10 here.

RANK STOCKHOLDER NAME NATIONALITY

1 PCD NOMINEE CORPORATION (NON-FILIPINO) NOF

2 AYALA DBS HOLDINGS, INC. FIL

3 AYALA CORPORATION FIL

4 ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF MANILA FIL

5 PCD NOMINEE CORPORATION (FILIPINO) FIL

6 AYALA CORPORATION FIL

7 MICHIGAN HOLDINGS, INC. FIL

8 ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF MLA (REAL CASA DE MISERICORDIA) FIL

9 TA# 10319838 - BPI GROUP OF COS. FIL

10 AYALA CORPORATION FIL

top_100_stockholders.pdf

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for that list. The deal is done and I was never in any way involved although its no secrete two of the girls are married to "Rich Kano's" and live in the states.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks for that list. The deal is done and I was never in any way involved although its no secrete two of the girls are married to "Rich Kano's" and live in the states.

See....it's all your fault after all. Even if you were a "poor Kano", you would still be scammed....he, he.

I'm sure your mother in law would crack the whip if anything is dirty about transferring ownership.

Lessons learned guys (about major banks) -- Jake

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately nothing can be proven ...... if the man goes to the main office the bank manager can just say he didn't approve the loan and the guy is upset and trying to get back at him ....... these corrupt people have been at this game for a very long time and know just how to play it ...... even with a tape recording they will get away with it. case in point the BI lawyer that got caught asking for bribes for 13a visa approvals ...... the couple had a tape recorder and the crook still got away with it ..... I guess the best thing to do is what the guy buying the house did ... go else where ...... but sometimes that isn't possible .... :th_unfair: :unsure:

• Like 3

andre007
Posted
Posted

We can never eradicate corruption unless we do something about it. Report report and report. You never know maybe somebody else will hear about the story and come forward also..I would also cc whoever regulates banks and I would cc the president, governor and the mayor..

We have the ability to effect change. Remember if you have children or know somebody else with children do you want them to go through the same thing??

• Like 3