Our Familys Latest Bribe Issue Bpi Bank Mortgage

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
even with a tape recording they will get away with it. case in point the BI lawyer that got caught asking for bribes for 13a visa approvals ...... the couple had a tape recorder and the crook still got away with it .....

here is an answer on a previous Topic.

READ IT CLEARLY

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK .... I read the topic and it all sounds good on paper but in real life you can't go around taping or videoing taping everything ..... in the case I mentioned the lawyer was not stupid and slipped them a note ...... another time he told someone it would be ex amount of pesos and when they gave him the money he took it supposedly down to the cashier and when he came back he said "sorry no receipt" (like they did us when told mailing was 500p x 2) ..... the websites on Yahoo about the Philippines are full of stories about the BI bribes ...... one guy even said that this same person got 10,000p from him 8 years ago to help speed the process along ...... many guys don't report it because they are to embarrassed to tell or just consider it business as usual here in the Phils. ...... then there is the little thing call saving face ..... it may not happen today ... next week or next month .... but it could happen anytime ..... just something to think about .....

Would I take a chance and tape or video something ..... probably ...... yes

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

No, that is not just the point in reporting the incident. The point is, one has done something about it rather than leaving it as is.

I don’t mean that it to be the - be all end all, if they hung the miscreants, fine – if not then so be it. But at least, Head office is aware what is going on in their branches – specifically Cebu. And if their Cebu branch is not doing well compared to other banks in Cebu then perhaps - just perhaps they might find an answer.

Kind of, you pave the way for the avalanche (fingers crossed) :mocking:

• Like 3