Checking Her Out

Fatcat
Posted
Posted

Did anyone ever have his girl investigated before marrying her? and how is this done?

Brad616
Posted
Posted

No, I caught one girl from Davo (sp) in a big fat lie, when her mom answered the phone and we had a little chat :lol: I think nowadays , web cams make a big difference and so does showing up in the islands unannounced . People do that, but how will you check up on them; that they are really doing a fair and thourough job ?

• Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you have the money to spend there are many private investigators eager for your business. Did a google on " investigating your gf in Philippines" here is one link turned up http://cebucity.olx....g-iid-325856833 Also from personal experience a relative or friend that maybe you can meet using her fb account will sometimes help. Filipinas are world class when it comes to lying and jealousy. They like to brag to each other about all they get from a foreigner. This provokes jealousy from girlfriends and relatives of theirs who will spill the beans to you, if you do it right. The head of this forum paul can maybe give you some ideas on this matter also.

Have her give you all her passwords to fb, e-mail, dating sites. If she has decided on you, and ready to give up her searching, and doesn't have anything too terrible to hide, she will do it.

Edited by jode

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have had several girlfriends from the Philippines in the past, they all ended up telling lies one way or another. I could have investigated them but that is not my style, if anything I would do it myself. Anyway I'm glad I never bothered and let nature take it's course. I have now found the most adorable girl I could ever imagine to know and have in my life. She has not one bad thing or thought to say or think about anyone. There is absolutely no doubts about her at all where with the others there were always signs that made me wonder if they were sincere or the right girl even though they were cute, pretty and nice in other ways.

So my conclusion is, if there is any doubt in your mind at all just walk away now and wait for the girl that you will never doubt ;)

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 4

andre007
Posted
Posted

Let me play a little devils advocate.. Are we being totally honest to the girls while we are back in our countries. Did we forget to tell them about a gf, spouse, alimony payments, child support, living paycheck to paycheck house getting foreclosed, car getting repossessed and wage garnished?

I say this because I have many female friend's who are married to somebody back in the USA and the man makes many excuses why they can't come or he can't come here so they sit here year after year wasting their time also.

No I am not an advocate for anybody but let's look at the shoe on the other foot.

I remember one friend married a girl then left her. Why?? Because he found her diary and he found out she had sex with 2 other guys before him except one. I told him he was stupid and she was a decent girl.

I have somebody here I call my niece and she asked me was the man being true to her. I did a quick search on zabasearch and pulled up his whole history and if any of you have not tried zabasearch try it and I hope you are sitting down with the public information that is available.

Another close friend I searched her husband and found him very easily working in a post office in the Virgin Islands so she could get a annulment.

All I can say is be careful because I know my past is not squeaky clean so I don't expect their is either. I would not trust anybody long distance and I barely trust them in person. It just always seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have somebody here I call my niece and she asked me was the man being true to her. I did a quick search on zabasearch and pulled up his whole history and if any of you have not tried zabasearch try it and I hope you are sitting down with the public information that is available.

Zaba search only shows people from the US , Jim Sibbick will never return now. :no:

• Like 2

andre007
Posted
Posted

Zaba search only shows people from the US , Jim Sibbick will never return now. :no:

It took me a minute to catch that so let me say zabasearch or similar in other countries..lol

My disclaimer:

I am an American and I am speaking from an American's point of view.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: Hey! Come on Guys, What if,this, was a girl from down the Block in any City and any other Country, would we do the check NO! I doubt it. You don't know anyone till you live with them. I think the Tar brush is working overtime here IMHO

My 5cents here

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 4

jode
Posted
Posted

Both sides (filipina and ex-pat) are more alike than either side likes to admit. If both sides realize that, about themselves, it would lead to more compassion and understanding. I certainly don't expect too squeeky clean in a filipina. That would be hypocracy at its worse. Besides too squeeky clean may mean that church rules and fear of condemnation or damnation will be guiding her interaction with you.

The important thing is honesty and openess. Being able to see and admit what you are, and what you do, and either being ok with it or willng to change. Putting on a front is dishonest and disrespectful.

Putting on a front and not realizing you are doing it is pathological. Be yourself and find one who is just appearing as she really is and not playing a role.

• Like 4