Checking Her Out

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If you have the money to spend there are many private investigators eager for your business. Did a google on " investigating your gf in Philippines" here is one link turned up http://cebucity.olx....g-iid-325856833 Also from personal experience a relative or friend that maybe you can meet using her fb account will sometimes help. Filipinas are world class when it comes to lying and jealousy. They like to brag to each other about all they get from a foreigner. This provokes jealousy from girlfriends and relatives of theirs who will spill the beans to you, if you do it right. The head of this forum paul can maybe give you some ideas on this matter also.

Have her give you all her passwords to fb, e-mail, dating sites. If she has decided on you, and ready to give up her searching, and doesn't have anything too terrible to hide, she will do it.

Some Filipinas are scam artists most are not. Its true many are possessive if they are in a serious relationship it true some are insecure and can be jealous.

The forum owner is not Paul you must be thinking of some other forum.

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

there was a topic long ago on this forum(i believe) that discussed this,

that a FM had an uneasy feeling about his new GF and he had her "ckecked" out, it turned out that she wasnt who she was or claimed to be, I think the member used another FM's service or assistance, the link I cant recall, BUT the man(service) was very fair and upfront as he was an expat who was running the service or knew the "Right" persons to hire, that provided Honest results, ,if any of the older FM can recall this topic or the FM who has/had this service,

Please share, this Topic is very important to the newest members/expats who are now living here,

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I've seen posts by so called expat private investigators on other forums, believe me you would be better off hiring a local taxi driver to get facts ;0

anyway, I'm really against snooping around on people unless they have done you harm or are threatening you or your love ones. Websites that have public databases of peoples lives and history are also a bad thing as the abuse overrides the good things they can do.

I was getting text's up till recently from an ex gf's new bf asking me for her email password so he could snoop on her. I never replied and I have since changed my sim but it just confirmed how lucky I was to go with my gut instinct. I will say it again, if there is any doubt, move on. Don't confuse this though with things that she might be not willing to be upfront about until she knows and trusts you more. Always consider her point of view too and what her interests are and if she should instantly trust and devote her life to a guy she might not know fully yet.. ;)

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you have ANY DOUBT. by all means check her out.

unlike back home where you may have more of a trust

(here if we try to watch/observe we would stick our as a sore thumb),

HERE

1. We/You are seen by her/others as an ATM-cash ready to help as we/you/I are in love and willing to do anything,

2. we are guests in this country, we are away from our familiar surroundings

(our comfort zone)

,, we may be right

BUT they are always Right

In most cases our loved one is pretty honest and fair.

BUT as discussed in this forum and by our friends,

there are some that will just as well S.,,crew you over

as they SMILE,assuring you that all is well,

Only you and your gut feeling can make that decision.

the choice YOU make could save your life(black widow), or at least your pocket book(life savings)

http://www.philippin...-of-philippines

The Black Widow of Lomita.

http://www.cbsnews.c...in4762654.shtml

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Not sure if they got the right guys by the way the story is written but you never know...

http://www.mabuhayra...-life-in-prison

i am bob
Posted
Posted

No matter where you go around this great world, there will always be a few bad apples lying around for us to find... And we will always remember if we take a bite out of that bad apple (as opposed to a good apple) by the putrid taste left in our mouths! Just remember - not every apple is a bad apple... And at the same time, some of these apples are not fully bad but just a little wormy... Sometimes you can cut out the worm and other times that worm has ruined that apple... We just have to find make sure that the apple we have is good enough for us to enjoy!

:tiphat:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

No matter where you go around this great world, there will always be a few bad apples lying around for us to find... And we will always remember if we take a bite out of that bad apple (as opposed to a good apple) by the putrid taste left in our mouths! Just remember - not every apple is a bad apple... And at the same time, some of these apples are not fully bad but just a little wormy... Sometimes you can cut out the worm and other times that worm has ruined that apple... We just have to find make sure that the apple we have is good enough for us to enjoy!

:tiphat:

Jeeeeeez Bob you forgot you can just crush them and make cider outta them ....... :attention: :hystery: :hystery: .......

OK forgive me but I gotta hijack this thread for a minute ......

Years ago when i was about 12 (damn that was a few years ago) me and my two cousins were playing down in the old root cellar in their farm in Vermont ..... we came across an old wooden barrel ..... it had no way to get into it other than an old cork bung hole in the top ..... so we pried it open and being ingenious little brats we were we took a short piece of garden hose (yea we cut a piece out of my uncles garden hose) and siphoned off a bit (after we sniffed it that is first) ..... anyway it was apple jack (turned apple cider) .... well we had a ball drinking and drinking and giggling and getting drunk ..... well my aunt finally heard us and came down the stairs .... and yup you guessed it ..... we got a whoop'in ....... but funny thing is though that that was the first time I ever get walloped with a razor strap and I don't remember it hurting ...... until the next day .... you bet'ch ya ...... we couldn't sit down for 3 days .... :dance:

Anyway back on topic ..... sorry but I find it no different here as far as scammers go than back where I came from ..... just it seems that we might tend to over look the warning signs here because for the majority we are trying to establish a relationship with a lady much younger than ourselves and may trust or want to trust her so that the relationship will not end ...... just a thought ..... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)
So my conclusion is, if there is any doubt in your mind at all just walk away now and wait for the girl that you will never doubt ;)

Sometimes the girl you never doubt, may be the one that has been around the block so many times, that she has learned all the tricks and all the answers to give so that a foreigner has no doubt about her. I am not so arrogant as to think my gut instincts are always right. There are always those slicker than you, and I think its best to just use gut instinct as one factor in your decisions and not be controlled by it.

Guys who really seem to get in trouble are the ones who go with the girl with perfect, quick, ready answers to everything, and the perfect smiling appearance and attitude. Remember that might be the learned behavior of the cleverest and most sociopathic of filipinas. If a girl seems so perfect that you can almost fill in her responses yourself, before she gives them, then that might be a warning sign. Especially if the girl is a bit older and has had years in the pursuit of a foreigner game. If she joined the dating site a year or more ago and is pretty, you can bet she has had many encounters with foreigners and has learned more with each one. If she is new to a dating site it could just be a new identity, of one years in the game as well.

Personally a girl who is kind of fumbling online, who maybe doesn't have the perfect smile or maybe even no smile at all, and maybe has some obvious inconsistancies and doubtful statements and who maybe doesn't come right out with everything but holds back may be a better initial encounter than one who seems perfect. It may mean she is new to the - get a foreigner - game and is fumbling around, trying to incorporate all others have told her into her responses. Just tell her to cut the crap and be real or you will be gone. Then if the picture of her life you hear after that sounds more realistic with blemishes and all revealed, then maybe she can be considered a fresher and safer prospect than a miss smiling quick and perfect.

Go to an internet cafe here and watch the girls who have old foreigners on their screen. All the smiles animated movements, and expressions are learned behavior of one doing a job. They are not natural, as most cafes are incredibly hot, crowded and noisey with gamers and her delighted appearance is not natural in such a hellhole, but instead the requirements of the job she has taken on.

Edited by jode
  • Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

well I would have to agree with you Jode in most situations but you also have to put it in context with the girl, how old she is, her experience etc. My girlfriend is only 21 but much younger for her age as I'm her first foreigner boyfriend and even the one she had a year ago was just a very casual r/ship with a local. I won't go into all the details but she is very innocent and inexperienced in many things in life so there is no chance of her acting . She is a just a simple, loving, innocent and the most beautiful person I would ever dream of meeting and it's 100% genuine. I'm just lucky as they are not always easy to find, it took me a number of relatioships and nearly 5 years in PI to find such a girl and I can tell you that when you do there is no doubt at all. Sure she is not perfect either but as close as I would want to find....

• Like 1