This Is Me.

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

As for me, I haven't uploaded any photos yet to this new computer. When I do you'll be shocked at how much better looking than Harrison Ford I am !!!

Til then I'm stuck with google images. Fortunately I think it's fun anyway. ( Actually, it was a toss up between Harrison Ford or Benny Hill saluting and looking very silly. )

Well, I'm not going to be in Cebu next month Jack, but now I know what you look like, when I do see you, I'm going to bounce right up, and give you a

BIG WET KISSAROONY you sexy thing ! ! !

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

As for me, I haven't uploaded any photos yet to this new computer. When I do you'll be shocked at how much better looking than Harrison Ford I am !!!

Til then I'm stuck with google images. Fortunately I think it's fun anyway. ( Actually, it was a toss up between Harrison Ford or Benny Hill saluting and looking very silly. )

Well, I'm not going to be in Cebu next month Jack, but now I know what you look like, when I do see you, I'm going to bounce right up, and give you a

BIG WET KISSAROONY you sexy thing ! ! !

Hey Classic Dry,

Benny Hill -- this Filipino loves that guy! He was such a crack up, fooling around with the lovely ladies.

Another one of my favorite British comedians is Mr Bean, which I think fits your profile to a tea....he, he.

MR. FANTASTIC, that's you.....

• Like 4

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: Good that I have a Big Sense of Humour here, I certainly ran into this one i know now. i am just so happy, to be coming Home soon I have read with interest the stories that have been posted about health and most, I have to Admit, have made my episode seem small in many ways, I was just thinking how lucky i have been that it was all caught quickly. Odd how when we are alone our Minds can think strange things.. When My Azon ( My wife) said just come home Honey.It brought it all home about Work, money, Stress I realised it is just not worth the added worry. I said at the beginning of my membership here that i can be a little Strange, Argumentative at times not suffering fools and once again i have been the fool. working to many hours wrong diet to much smoking not enough rest I don't think I was trying to impress, I just did what I thought was right for the Future I sat and started this thread because I have sat and said to myself. Jack you were damned Lucky this time. Stop trying to be someone , something you are not, You are 64, you are who you are. working 70 80 hours a week took it's toll We have had threads on Scammers good or bad Filipino families how we are treated by them how we see them How they see us. For me I think I was just trying to say I am me, this is me, no pretence I knew I had to work till the end if i was to provide for the Future. Now this has happened and we none of us can say it won't happen again. I will just come home and be The foreigner that is most certainly not the rich Kano, just Jack, not Hiding under escalators. Not walking down the malls like I owned them, this episode has brought me down to earth and it has taught me one thing for sure. i am alive and I am coming home to a wonderful Little family. My Extended family are telling me yes, Come home and we will look after you. this to me, is all so important. Apart from the usual gifts and help when needed I have never spoiled them or kept them. I married into, what i guess, is a middle class family, they know I have to take a years break cash wise. but they have seen the results of the past 4 years away working. Unlike a Lot of retired foreigners and would Be's, I have tried to fit in to the local life as much as I can. and just be the husband of a sister or Aunt I think this has paid off. maybe I am lucky . Certainly with the Extended family. Physically I feel fit Whoever said I don't look ill Thank you but it is all in the head so I just thought I would say HI this IS me, those that don't feel the need to Kiss, it's OK I am not ready to turn yet anyway but of course that was meant for the ladies here, it is a Spanish greeting of course. we Brits are usually a little standoffish to contact in this way I got my lady and i am more than happy. just say Hello Jack. I got the Idea from a guy on another forum who did this and I have to admit that the result was astounding. He met other forum members on the boulevard in Dumaguete that recognised him and I hope that this may be the case for me. getting to meet some of you who are here will be good but it will be nice if the Ice was already broken a little.At least some of you there will Recognise me now When I am in CEBU of course you can steer clear as well :hystery: you may just want to say hello to my ladies instead. So Thank you, for reading this as silly as it is but then, That's me.

from Jack and His little family, Thank you for being there and being friends, of a man that is thankful for coming through this and soon on his way home. Realising that he is a real person with a life and a future to enjoy.

my Girls are very happy, to think that I have friends there even if they are only on Screen at this time.

regards Jack P. :tiphat: With his embarrassed hat on just now

Jack, is that the Shakey's on the Bvd next to Bethel? If so, I was there just 2 weeks ago. Myrlita & I have family there and we visit when we can. 7 hour mountain drive but the view of the Bvd us worth it.
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: Good that I have a Big Sense of Humour here, I certainly ran into this one i know now. i am just so happy, to be coming Home soon I have read with interest the stories that have been posted about health and most, I have to Admit, have made my episode seem small in many ways, I was just thinking how lucky i have been that it was all caught quickly. Odd how when we are alone our Minds can think strange things.. When My Azon ( My wife) said just come home Honey.It brought it all home about Work, money, Stress I realised it is just not worth the added worry. I said at the beginning of my membership here that i can be a little Strange, Argumentative at times not suffering fools and once again i have been the fool. working to many hours wrong diet to much smoking not enough rest I don't think I was trying to impress, I just did what I thought was right for the Future I sat and started this thread because I have sat and said to myself. Jack you were damned Lucky this time. Stop trying to be someone , something you are not, You are 64, you are who you are. working 70 80 hours a week took it's toll We have had threads on Scammers good or bad Filipino families how we are treated by them how we see them How they see us. For me I think I was just trying to say I am me, this is me, no pretence I knew I had to work till the end if i was to provide for the Future. Now this has happened and we none of us can say it won't happen again. I will just come home and be The foreigner that is most certainly not the rich Kano, just Jack, not Hiding under escalators. Not walking down the malls like I owned them, this episode has brought me down to earth and it has taught me one thing for sure. i am alive and I am coming home to a wonderful Little family. My Extended family are telling me yes, Come home and we will look after you. this to me, is all so important. Apart from the usual gifts and help when needed I have never spoiled them or kept them. I married into, what i guess, is a middle class family, they know I have to take a years break cash wise. but they have seen the results of the past 4 years away working. Unlike a Lot of retired foreigners and would Be's, I have tried to fit in to the local life as much as I can. and just be the husband of a sister or Aunt I think this has paid off. maybe I am lucky . Certainly with the Extended family. Physically I feel fit Whoever said I don't look ill Thank you but it is all in the head so I just thought I would say HI this IS me, those that don't feel the need to Kiss, it's OK I am not ready to turn yet anyway but of course that was meant for the ladies here, it is a Spanish greeting of course. we Brits are usually a little standoffish to contact in this way I got my lady and i am more than happy. just say Hello Jack. I got the Idea from a guy on another forum who did this and I have to admit that the result was astounding. He met other forum members on the boulevard in Dumaguete that recognised him and I hope that this may be the case for me. getting to meet some of you who are here will be good but it will be nice if the Ice was already broken a little.At least some of you there will Recognise me now When I am in CEBU of course you can steer clear as well :hystery: you may just want to say hello to my ladies instead. So Thank you, for reading this as silly as it is but then, That's me.

from Jack and His little family, Thank you for being there and being friends, of a man that is thankful for coming through this and soon on his way home. Realising that he is a real person with a life and a future to enjoy.

my Girls are very happy, to think that I have friends there even if they are only on Screen at this time.

Jack, is that the Shakey's on the Bvd next to Bethel? If so, I was there just 2 weeks ago. Myrla & I have family there and we visit when we can. 7 hour mountain drive but the view of the Bvd us worth it.

:thumbsup: Certainly is, A particular favorite area for us with the dogs (well the better behaved ones anyway) well Steve, next time you are down, give me a shout and we can share an SMB or two I am sure the Ladies will find something to talk about. :)

jack P :tiphat:

post-2148-0-89721700-1338102007_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

.....from Jack and His little family, Thank you for being there and being friends, of a man that is thankful for coming through this and soon on his way home. Realising that he is a real person with a life and a future to enjoy.

Hello Jack P,

For a guy who spent 27 years in the British Royal Air Force, you're a survival who has faced many

life threatening obstacles to last for a life time. And again, you looked danger in the eye and spit

on it. Well done, my friend!

You only have 35 days to go before the big HOME coming. I don't mean to make you more homesick

but here is your paradise just south of Dumaguete:

post-686-0-33590200-1338073166_thumb.jpg

And along the bay front in Dumaguete where I would love to play some chess with you:

post-686-0-12426300-1338073694_thumb.jpg

Respectfully -- Jake

Thank you Jake :cheers: . Can't promise any good Chess but it all sounds good and the photos have brought a tear to my eye. see you when you pop over to Negros. Busy packing now HUH! Where does all the Stuff come from? I am on my own here, Secret Hoarder maybe :rolleyes: No time to organise a garage sale but what the heck, most of it may not work there anyway, best i do a deal on the rent :lol:
  • Like 5

jode
Posted
Posted

I know when I had my brush with death a long time ago (vietnam), it led to the best years of my life. To finally be healed, and feeling ok after seriously doubting if you ever would again, brought such appreciation for life. It led to a giddy, lust for life that those who have never glimpsed their own mortallity, perhaps never feel. For years after that the days were never long enough to cram all the living into them I wanted to do. I hope that feeling is the siver lining in your recent health scare.

I hope your life here with your family leads to decades of health and happiness so that some day doctors tell you what a couple have told me. That is "whatever you are doing just keep doing it" . Meaning I think, that you are doing alot better than anyone had a right to expect you would considering all you have been through.

I admire your openess i wish all were so forthcoming. These people that go around constantly afraid to reveal too much about themselves to me are sad cases. It much be a bitch living a life in fear that people will someday see the real you.

• Like 2