This Is Me.

• 1 year later...
Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

good on you mate for your courage to show your photo .. great looking horse there too.

Goodness gracious, I thought Jack was the horse. I'm sure his wife mumbled something about Jack being a stallion or something like that. Just shows I don't know the members here. :grouphugg:

you are funny, big Boss! :mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

Edited by ako si julia
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
lonewolf
Posted
Posted

from that picture of you fishing it looks like your getting a good start, thats supposed to be one of the best ways to relieve stress. good luck

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

from that picture of you fishing it looks like your getting a good start, thats supposed to be one of the best ways to relieve stress. good luck

I agree and I love to fish but in the fresh water rivers .... streams and ponds around here all I'm liable to hook is a turd or plastic bag ..... and neither one puts up much of a fight .... well with the exception of the turd .... it might .... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I'd kiss anyone for some Jollibee right now!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I'd kiss anyone for some Jollibee right now!

post-2148-0-65640400-1381884351_thumb.jp

:hystery:   You order,  I'll pay

BUT

Lets forget the kiss ( Till we meet anyway) :mocking:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure:  So here we are, results are good from the hospital, alive and stable, the usual talk from the Doctors, Quit smoking, keep up with the

medication, Sod the giving up my SMB's, try and keep occupied, exercise well and be as stress free as you can. Easier said than done of course, then I have these days like to-day when my keyboard will not obey me ( or is it my fingers that will not obey my brain) :hystery:

After the  feaux  par on a post I replied to earlier, I am not sure this is my brain at all. As it is the only one in my head at this time i will just have to use it and hope you all keep me on the straight and narrow. It is going to I feel, be some time before I get  back to some sort of proficiency with regard to my PC 6 months without, is a long time 

Anyway, as the topic is named, "This is me" 

Just bear with me and i will get there in the end.

The last year or so, seemed very eventful on the forum and I have missed out on it. I hope I can catch up quite quickly without to many problems and without upsetting many of my fellow members 

jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Welcome back, Jack!

I've been off for a week and I had over 100 posts I had not read. And I'm not even going to look at the"Welcome to the forum" posts... So for 6 months worth? Just take your time and read the ones that look interesting...

And don't worry about upsetting anybody... All that means is that you get to pay for the first round!

Sent from my Fire Breathing Butte, Montana using Tapatupipchukchuk

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

don't worry about upsetting anybody... All that means is that you get to pay for the first round!

:cheers:  Thank You Bob, do you have any definite dates yet, for your  visit??

:tiphat:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Nothing written on anything firmer than flour. I have been having some health problems and my dad isn't doing too well lately between his heart problems and having terminal lung cancer. My Special Someone has been great and very understanding about this. Still I want to be there as soon as I can!

Sent from my Fire Breathing Butte, Montana using Tapatupipchukchuk