Alka Seltzer !!!

TexasRangersFan
Posted
Posted

If you have a sample left of any medicines or other items you take bring it to the pharmacists and have them look at it and make a recommendation ..... try the larger malls as they usually have a better supply of stuff ..... by all means don't wait until you took the last one like I have in the past and then had to have some brought over from the US to get another sample ..... now I take one to them immediately and get one pill or item to try (they sell everything by the each here) ..... that way you can try out what they recommend before you run out of your original item ..... just remember if it says take one pill (unless prescribed by a doctor of course) you will normally take 2 as we are generally quite a bit bigger than the average Philipino ....... hence I take two of the gas pills instead of the recommended one ......

I went to see a doctor and he prescribed Esomeprazole or Esomep.

It seems to work ok. I still take other anti acids tho.

I get an upset stomach about once a week even tho I am taking the meds.

I think the upset stomach is more likely stress related rather than food related at times.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
alex gaston
Posted
Posted

You can find Alka Seltzer at S&R membership shopping center at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. That is where I get them when available. You might also  try S&R branches in Congressional, Alabang, Baclaran, Cebu, Pampanga and Davao. 

alex gaston
Posted
Posted

S&R at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig/Makati.