'quota Visa'.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

None here is saying much about the $40.000 required investment provable or even the Advantages that they will bring to the Philippines now or in the Future

I think you are getting the Visas mixed up, there is no required sum for a 13 a or quota visa, I think you are thinking of the SVEG if that is what it was called.

Anyway here is a list of who got a Quota Visa, why, beats me. :lol: http://immigration.g...id=1131&Itemid=

JGF, I have send a PM to you at Admin as There is a link I found that I just cant open, Hope this will explain my Post to you

sjp52
Posted
Posted

why would you not get a balikbayan stamp rather than these visa. Am i missing something here. It is free no fees, only stipulation is you have to enter with your spouse

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Fees are as follows:

QUOTA IMMIGRANT VISA FEE

Quota Visa Application Fees 1. Upon Filing

PARTICULARS AMOUNT

• Application Fee P 10,000.00

• Legal Research Fee P 20.00

• Certificate Fee P 1,010.00
  • Total P 10,520.00

• Express Lane Fee (Cert.) P 500.00

• Express Lane Fee (Fi ling) P 500.00
  • Total P 11,520.00
  • 2. Upon Approval / Implementation
  • PARTICULARS AMOUNT

• ARC & Form P 1,050.00

• Change / Status P 600.00

• ICR & Form P 1,450.00

• Head Tax P 250.00

• Passport Visa P 200.00

• Implementation Fee P 2,000.00

• Service Fee P 200.00

• Legal Research Fee P 60.00
  • Total P 5,810.00

• EXPRESS FEE P 500.00
  • Total P 6,310.00

reference: http://immigration.g...d=205&Itemid=43

Figures quoted are in effect as of 24 Feb 2012. Please check the website for current figures.

Edited by i am bob
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

For those who may be interested in the 13 Quota Immigrant Visa (the 50 per country deal?), I did a quick look at the list of those approved. The listings show from last September 30 and the latest entry is May 24, 2012 For Canadians, there were only 17 names showing as approved and all but 1 appear to come from 2 families. There are a couple more Americans on there but I really didn't count them... And I believe even less Brits, Aussies, etc... But don't hold it against me if I am wrong - go look for yourself! http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1131&Itemid=138

One thing I am still trying to figure out is who can qualify. There is a legal doc you can download for conversion to 13 Quota Immigrant Visa that still states you have to have $50,000 USD in the bank AND purchase of a condo within the last 4 years... Argghhh!!!

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

None here is saying much about the $40.000 required investment provable or even the Advantages that they will bring to the Philippines now or in the Future

I think you are getting the Visas mixed up, there is no required sum for a 13 a or quota visa, I think you are thinking of the SVEG if that is what it was called.

Anyway here is a list of who got a Quota Visa, why, beats me. :lol: http://immigration.g...id=1131&Itemid=

JGF, I have send a PM to you at Admin as There is a link I found that I just cant open, Hope this will explain my Post to you

Yep OK thanks, I thought you were referring to another type of Visa.

Here's another option anyway, http://www.pra.gov.ph/main/srrv_program?page=1

• Like 2

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

I think I paid US$5,000 for everything, but please don't quote me, "Old Timers" Disease does hit us all eventually. LOL

Are you sure you are not ripped off? :) 5k dollars that would be 200k plus well sorry dude immigration relatives now doesn't make any sense in BI. For those quota Visa applicant of course you need an agent to assist your application but its not a hundred thousand bucks. Bulk price for quota visa now which includes documents assistance filing fees,dfa authentication,icard,bi clearances,nica clearance,medical quarantine is 80k all nationalities. Provided that you will have 3 important docs. one authenticated police clearance from your country, two. you can forwarded a 50k dollars here in PI and deposit it in local bank, need a bank certification (fraud bank certificate not accepted/sorry, under the table works no more.) and #3 you have diplomas or college certificates or awards or certification that will enhance,helps,contributes or benefit to the Philippine government. Be sure to authenticate those certificates in Philippine embassy before you go here in PI. Processing time is 1 and half months. Next thing... be sure that while your application is on progress you will not leave PI or your visa will be revalidate.

I will boost myself to this forum in my ten years experience in processing quota visa I don't have denied quota visa nor lost a slot.. I don't even have a relatives in BI nor friends it seems that if your job is to assist you assist your clients and lead them to right way.

Edited by ekonomizta
  • Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted
If you want to stay permanently here in the Phils, what you need is a Quota visa. Immigration allocate a certain number of visa's to certain countries every year, this apparently is to stop guys marrying Philippino's just to stay in this country.

You did say "apparently"; I find it hard to believe there are many guys doing that to stay here, it's not like it's hard to renew visas and getting married ain't free either. Then the cost to fly 2 people out of the county and back. Helluva lot easier and less trouble to renew visas then doing a paper marriage.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
shiredevon
Posted
Posted

The quota visa as i understand it is as you say, several(i don't know how many) are allocated to different country's, you are supposed to put your name down as they are on a first come first served basis, also as a previous poster said you have to have on deposit $40k as one of the requirements,

I enquired at Imm Manila and was greeted with wry smiles, my wife enquired more and was told that they are all sold. from memory a UK one was 180k peso, this fee negates the deposit etc, just the way they do things here, i might add however that at present they have new people in charge and i heard they are going to stick to the rules,(for a while anyway), if i here any more from my friend in immigration i'll let you know.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

mmmmmmmmmm TROLL ALERT I think

post-2148-0-47963000-1342081531.png