How Do You Handle Your Filipino Relatives Who Ask For $$$

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
What, I can't hear you.I set the proper precedent in the very beginning so it never happens. That's the ticket. Not to mention finding a woman with a family that is not destitute or on the edge of it.I was discussing this with a friend last night. We agree that some guys go for the Filipinas who are from the province and or down and out so that they can be the center of their universe and have submissiveness. Then they complain when the family mobs them for money. What do they expect? The wanted to be the master of the universe, the master usually pays. LOLOLLee, that should liven up a subject that you already said was a bit redundant, in so many words. LOL
Bob I have to agree to some point but not all of us picks a women from the provinces for that reason and sometimes it just works out that way. There are many reasons some men may end up with a lady from the provinces and one might be because they might and I say might, be less spoiled than a city girl, and some men might also be looking for ladies with little to no sexual experience and a province lady might also be more likely to fit that bill than a city girl..... Heck some guys might feel like, why bother to come to the Philippines if someone wants a city girl because they can often get them right back home.BTW, no insult meant to any city girls or their partners. To each his or her own.I have to admit that this is an old subject but we are hearing some new ideas and some good ones at that. :7_4_17[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
BTW, I just used a different screen name on this forum. BobNChe is a mix of Bob Ward [no stones please] and Che, short for Che Che, which is Kristine's nickname.
And I thought you and our famous Chi had become a number. SugarwareZ-011.gif Lets face it Bob, you can run but you can never hide. SugarwareZ-004.gif2245_safe.gif