How To Get A White (Cheaper) Taxi And Cebu Airport

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
The last time I was at the airport was a couple of days before you. I was looking up the stairs thinking will I or won't I. I decided not to but I saw no impediment if I had decided to go up.

It proves things are changing, now it only takes days to erect a fence when before we could drag this topic out for a year before a post to hold the fence was driven in to the ground. The problem could be thinking too much, will I ,,, Will I not ,,, Will I,, will I not ??? UP,, NO up ,, no, "maybe" :)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think the fence went up and back down 3 times while I was reading these posts!

:mocking:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

What I want to know is how to get a jeepney from the airport. I never see tricycles there but local filipnas get there on a jeepney so there must be that alternative.

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Yep theres jeepneys there .. Right out front of departures yellow color just ask the gaurd

• 3 weeks later...
Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

I had to pick up my girl friends sister from the airport a week ago so took the opportunity to check the stairs. They are not fenced off but there is a removable barrier blocking access. If you were serious about using the stairs, it is still possible.

However, one thing I have never done is use a trolley for my bags. The sister was a typical Filipina. 2 suit cases of Pasulabong and one bag for her clothes, plus hand carry. She came out of the exit using a trolley and I wheeled it up the ramp very easily and out to the white taxis. I now wonder why I bothered previously dragging my bag up the stairs..

• Like 4