Fiesta Time Driving Me Nuts

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

You are my brother in pain, i feel you as no one else!!! 5 years after i had bought my home, a church was build 100 meters away from my house and in a clear view from my second floor.

It seems to me they are atheist!!!! Here is a residential area, pleople go to bed by 9-10pm and you hear no noise after that time in the week days and max 11pm on the weekends.

Not when a fiest is ongoing though!!! The church keeps their litanies and singings and as if this was not enough, they have these huge speakers keeping everyone awake due to this!!! People are working they need to rest to go to work next morning, has the church ever considered this? I never step my foot in any church (for many reasons) but i did pay a visit on this one at 4am, it was a woman with a microphone "singing" and two yes two more people. i asked them if they ever think that people need to sleep so they can safely go and do their job in the morning. They replied "the glory of God that we praise will give them more than they need" ok i thought to my self or i kick their butt or i better leave and so i left.

Now my revenge is coming to them!!!! heheheheh devilish me!!! I do own a commercial lot just besides the entrance of this church. i do plan placing a lechon-manok business and have the smells fill up their singing!!! I checked all the relative laws, if i do not serve alcohol games or gambling, nothing they can do to me than buy my chickens!!!! hahahahahahha!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TIME THEY WILL COMPLAIN ON MY SMELLS hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

If you want real payback why don`t you open a chicken farm there? That is a worse smell than manok and don`t forget all the flies. I suppose the worst thing the manok would do is make them all hungry but you would sell more maybe they would leave the service half way through that would piss them off. Personally I say live and let live.........Joking of course.

Yes live and let live, i agree!!! I would make a chicken farm or a piggery but the lot is only 100m2 and not enough for it plus i hate doing this dirty job too. selling chicken and pork...it just brakes their nose and raises my sales hahahhaha!!!! the main reason i will put this business is not the revenge to the church. Simply it is the main passage to a few residential subdivisions of about 8000 houses (count the people with a simple x4). ample space to stop with a car, the next closest competitor is 5km away, high exposure and lots of motor and pedestrian traffick. My house is 100 meters away and i can look at the business even through a wireless camera, security post for the subdivisions is just across (give them a chicken per day and they watch your property for free) on the top of the building will be my hobby photo studio (yes looking directly in the church, should i make the modeling pictures available to their view by just opening the windows??Scandal!!!!) The total investment of a building with ground floor and two more will be about 2 millions plus 700k that costed me the lot, plus another 500k to set up the franchise manok-lechon, and another 200k to put in my studio total 3.4m and will be getting work and play area plus 3 units for rental...

Salaries are 600p/day for two people. profit from each chicken is 40p. Add up electricity and other expends another 50p/day. So i need to sell 14 chickens per day to cover my expends and do profit after it. I project 30-50chickens/day at the begining since you work from 11am to 10pm. If i get to make 500-600p/day from it, i am happy and more than contented.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just my thoughts on getting revenge on someone or anything thing here in the Phils ...... "let a sleeping dog lie" .... it will only come back to bit you in the a*s ....... IMHO

• Like 4

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Just my thoughts on getting revenge on someone or anything thing here in the Phils ...... "let a sleeping dog lie" .... it will only come back to bit you in the a*s ....... IMHO

Could not agree more, if it bothers you too much, move. It's exactly what I did with a "dog situation". Plenty of places to live.

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Its over. It is noticeably quieter now. Only a very few pig, chicken and dog noises . . Very, Very few. Wonder what happened to all the pigs, chickens and dogs that used to make such a racket. Yep, lots of people are a little fatter today.

:hystery: ......................... seems you have an interesting life now, no boring day since you move to PI ............ :hystery:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

So very true, especially as a Foreigner just can't win playing that game. :bash:

• Like 2