Marriage

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Great post Papa Carl!

I've been saying all along that it doesn't matter what country we are in - there are scams and issues in every country! The object is to find the country where we will be happiest!!! And for me, even before I get there, I know will be the Philippines! How can I say this without being there? Because that is where the person most special to me is!

Hey Bob just wondering if you have been to the Phils before ?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Great post Papa Carl!

I've been saying all along that it doesn't matter what country we are in - there are scams and issues in every country! The object is to find the country where we will be happiest!!! And for me, even before I get there, I know will be the Philippines! How can I say this without being there? Because that is where the person most special to me is!

Hey Bob just wondering if you have been to the Phils before ?

Would you believe that the Philippines is one of the few countries I have not been to? Or at least I don't ever remember being there... Some of my military travels consisted of landing at an airport, gas up, get a couple hours sleep and then back in the air... These I don't count in the countries I have been to. I can say that I have been to just about every other country in the immediate area as well as the not so immediate area. Do I know any Filipinos? I know many! My neighbourhood is about 15% Filipino and growing daily. Even on the short street I live on in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (about 60 houses), there are 7 Filipino families. And, yes, I have relatives who are Filipino as well. Actually it's a little funny... I just got back home from a neighbour who asked me over for a PP... I had no idea what he was talking about so I went and enjoyed a San Miguel Pale Pilsner - I wish I had thought to ask him where he got it! Tomorrow for lunch I am going to the local emporium known as "Gemma's Philippino Store and Take-out" for lunch... Not sure what we are getting but I have been told that I am going for lunch so I am going for lunch...! Last time I had take-out there, it was the Chicken Adobo and oh was it goooood!!!!

:dance: :541: :tiphat:

• Like 2