Nbi Clearance

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Got Q. How long to get NBI clearance and medical quarantine there in CEBU?For a foreigner. Thanks

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Pls. reply and share you experience because i got one who applied for NBI clearance and said the release will be in 10 days. medical Quarantine will be in 8 days. Can't believe coz here in Manila takes 30mins.for NBi 1 day for Medical quarantine.

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Wish I could help but I haven't had to get either ..... I will say that most documents from Cebu must go to Manila first to be processed .... if that helps

Edited by Mike S

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Plz. reply and share you experience because i got one who applied for NBI clearance and said the release will be in 10 days. medical Quarantine will be in 8 days. Can't believe cuz here in Manila takes 30 mins.for NBi 1 day for Medical quarantine.

YUP can be, i guess he got a hit as I did in Dumaguete on the 6the July, it took them till yesterday to release my Clearance. any hit will be 10/15 days, not sure what you mean by Medical Quarantine, to me, this is where they separate you from other people. do you mean, a medical Examination.?? that is by appointment and takes 15/20 mins then 7/10 for results as they take Blood for testing. now this is in Dumaguete, and yes, if you get hit it all goes to Manila for clearance :tiphat:

• Like 2

mariposa
Posted
Posted

oh thanks for replying im a lil confused before.

johnb
Posted
Posted

I'm British and Live in Cebu, I require a NBI Clearance for a job in the uk that wants security clearence going back 5 years, I made enquiries via the NBI offices in Cebu, and none would commit to which form I needed to complete as a foriegner seeking security clearance for employment in my own country. one email from them suggested I waited till I return to the UK then apply for clearance there via the Philippines embassy, I explained that time is an issue and by applying from the UK it could take weeks, so now they have advised me to vist there office in Manila, this isnt an issue for me as i will be returning to the UK via Manila in November so I'll just leave for manila a few days earlier, but I'm hoping that I'm not just chasing my own tail, anyone experienced anything like this?

the email from NBI below:

Hello!

You can apply at our Alien Counter located at 3rd Flr., NBCS Bldg.,

NBI Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila. Look for Mr. Jess Abibas.

Thanks.

NBCS TEAM

billten
Posted
Posted

About 3 years ago I got NBI clearance in Cebu, i walked into the NBI offices and after a hot and ugly day i walked out with the clearance. The medical clearance is pretty fast once you get all the requirements done.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm British and Live in Cebu, I require a NBI Clearance for a job in the uk that wants security clearence going back 5 years, I made enquiries via the NBI offices in Cebu, and none would commit to which form I needed to complete as a foriegner seeking security clearance for employment in my own country. one email from them suggested I waited till I return to the UK then apply for clearance there via the Philippines embassy, I explained that time is an issue and by applying from the UK it could take weeks, so now they have advised me to vist there office in Manila, this isnt an issue for me as i will be returning to the UK via Manila in November so I'll just leave for manila a few days earlier, but I'm hoping that I'm not just chasing my own tail, anyone experienced anything like this?

Hello!

Thanks.

NBCS TEAM

here is a topic that could help you . STEF was returning back to the UK and he needed nearly the same you have asked about

Listed is the steps he took,

Hope that this can help you fully

http://www.philippin...what-is-needed/

what i must do for my NBI and police clearance

1st get letter from my HOA manager to certify where i live

2nd pay my community tax cost 5 peso

3rd get barangay certification cost 20 peso

4th go to NBI MANILA fill in form for travel abroad have my fingerprints and photo taken show items 1,2,3 with receipts and then wait for the clearance certificate cost 115 peso

5th go to local city hall pay police clearance tax for travel abroad cost 100 peso

6th go to local police station fill in form for travel abroad have my fingerprints and photo taken

show items 1 to 5 with receipts and then wait for the clearance certificate cost 150 peso

Note you can not get local police clearance for travel abroad without doing NBI clearance for travel abroad first

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 1

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Hello!

Thanks.

NBCS TEAM

I know Jess Abibas... Just look for him as Papa Jess. The office for getting NBI Clearance is not in NBI Main be sure to get proper instruction since the office dont have a signboard you may get lost. The NBI Clearance office in Manila is located upfronting the Manila Doctors Hospital as the landmark.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
mariposa
Posted
Posted

A follow up to this NBI thing, I follow up this clients NBI to jess in NBI Manila. But the application stated as hes under quality control. So the clearance needs to release in NBICebu. anyone on this forum help me to get NBI clearance in Cebu? client is under quality control. We applied july 18 said it takes 2 weeks but until now it doesn't release yet.