Nbi Clearance

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A follow up to this NBI thing, I follow up this clients NBI to jess in NBI Manila. But the application stated as hes under quality control. So the clearance needs to release in NBI Cebu. anyone on this forum help me to get NBI clearance in Cebu? client is under quality control. We applied july 18 said it takes 2 weeks but until now it doesn't release yet.

Sorry, maybe i am just either stupid or not understanding this at all :morning1: if your client made his NBI Application in Cebu, then it will be released in CEBU, this will be done after being checked out in Manila, However, If the Application was made in Manila, I don't see what CEBU, has to do with it. SO! let me ask, Where was the application made?

Do you mean someone to go to CEBU. NBI field office to Collect the Release? That is quite easy, just need the original OR and a letter of Authorisation from your Client. I would do it for you if I was in Cebu but alas, I am in Dumaguete. :unsure:

:tiphat:

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

the application made in cebu jack however it was forwarded in nbi manila. i talked to nbi manila man but said he was in quality control and needs to go here for interview. however for the convenient of the client the interview will takes in cebu so now. since nbi cebu said it takes only 2 weeks but to no avail. But hes a little arrogant he said to nbi that dont bulsh&tting him,they should respect him or else he will go to thailand... and he dont understand the term "quality control" so can you help him jack??? :unsure:

Edited by ekonomizta

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
But hes a little arrogant

Then I feel he is not helping the situation at all :th_th7: Does he not realise that while he is under NBI scrutiny his exit from PI could be Blocked. and most certainly any re-entry. Quality Control is the term used for investigation when a person is Hit. His best bet, is to bite his tongue, seek the chief agent in Cebu and ask if there is anything he can do. Manila are just pissed off with him and will try to put obstacles in his way, Until he is made aware, for the non release of the clearance there is not a lot he can do.Mine was at the request of Interpol, I had to get an affidavit of denial done at halls of Justice and they were so very helpful. The Dumaguete NBI were equally as nice and told me that Manila say don't release, then that is that. Your man has most definitely upset someone. It is not good to mess with the Justice Department at all, As i said he should forget Manila and make good Contact with Cebu i will talk to a contact I have in Dumaguete and see if any damage control is needed on this. Your man is going to have to wind his neck in though, if he wants any help that in time could go sour for anyone that wants to try and help him.

:tiphat:

• Like 2

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

im just waiting for his reply via email. then if he continue to become stub born and arrogant because hes a "milionario" and still we will not get his nbi im afraid we will lose slot in BI. because paying under the table doesnt work in BI. Nways, thank you so much jack although im a bit disappointed to ths.

Edited by ekonomizta

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
if he continue to become stub born and arrogant because hes a "milionario" and still we will not get his nbi i'm afraid we will lose slot in BI. because paying under the table doesn't work in BIG ways, thank you so much jack although i'm a bit disappointed to this.

Well! I will, talk to my contact today, You know a lot of peoples problems are caused by arrogance, creating a big issue out of a 115 peso piece of paper, BUT Then, there is a big difference between wanting this clearance and NEEDING it. If he just wants it well i guess he can wait for it. If he Needs it, he has a learning Curve to address, as you Quite Rightly say, there is NO under the table way with this particular department. WHO, as I am sure you know work, hand in hand with BOI. I just hope for his sake, he has his BOI Papers well in order. :unsure: This what I meant about things going Sour for those that help. I don't want to be on the wrong list when it comes to renew my clearance :no:

I will make that Phone call and you can/ he can, take or leave the Advice from the answer I get. I can do no more without the exact reason, he got hit in the First Place. as with another topic here, Where Big Foriegn money is concerened, there always seems to be problems. I do not really want to get involved, I said I would make the phone call and I will. For you, not for him OK?. :tiphat:

• Like 1

mariposa
Posted
Posted

thank you so much jack, all his boi papers i arranged already and were in order we just need nbi clearance so that we can logged the papers. he needs this.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:541: :tiphat:

mariposa
Posted
Posted

thank you so much to this wonderful forum, jack thank you. the forum manager thank you and to all members as well members here. with your experience and mine we can work it out. experience is the best teacher......indeed

• 2 weeks later...
mariposa
Posted
Posted

an update... we finally got the NBI Clearance yesterday, so finally, the german showed for interview. We can be able to lodge the application for 13Quota Visa.

• 1 year later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

update on the NBI CLEARANCE

seems that a new  system is now in place 

and the "process" is royally X^&(+ :1 (103):

The National Bureau of Investigation is asking for the public's understanding regarding the new process in getting a NBI clearance, which is causing long lines outside their main office in U.N. Avenue, Manila.

At around 4 a.m. Tuesday, the queue for those applying for a clearance has already reached Maria Orosa Street, two blocks away from the NBI office on Taft Avenue.

Medardo de Lemos of NBI explained that they are currently having a hard time processing clearance applications

as they have implemented a new system, after their contract with their service provider expired last December 31.

The agency has also temporarily stopped the operation of all their satellite offices and outlets in shopping malls all over the country.

The new system is solely implemented in NBI's main office in Manila,

and will soon be implemented in other offices nationwide as soon as they have purchased necessary hardware.

The agency still has to purchase required hardware and equipment for its 22 district offices and 17 regional offices before these offices can process and release NBI clearances.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-manila/01/07/14/new-nbi-clearance-process-causes-long-lines

story 2

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) will open its satellite offices in shopping malls Monday

to ease the lines of applicants for clearances at its headquarters in Manila.

The contract of the service provider for the processing of NBI clearances expired on Dec. 31 last year.

The NBI said it would not hire any more service providers but instead run its own clearance system to save money.

Medardo de Lemos, NBI officer in charge, said the contract cost the NBI P5 million a month, an amount the bureau could use for improvements.

“The NBI clearance income [annually], which amounts to P500 million,

is all remitted to the national treasury and the P60 million we can save from having to pay a provider will go a long way for the bureau,” De Lemos said.

De Lemos gave assurance that with the NBI running its own system, the “issuance of documents will be faster and quicker.”

There were long lines of applicants at the NBI clearance office on United Nations Avenue in Manila last week after the closure of the satellite offices at shopping malls.

“The congestion is expected because January is peak season for clearance applicants and satellite clearance offices have been closed, but starting on Monday some of these satellite offices will be open to the public,” De Lemos said.

The NBI has 63 satellite offices located in local government offices and shopping malls in Metro Manila.

The online application and e-clearance systems will be activated to expedite clearances, De Lemos said.

An NBI website advisory showed that the e-clearance system had not been operating since Sept. 2 last year.—

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/558357/nbi-to-reopen-mall-offices