Good Restaurants In Cebu City

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Has anyone tried Pier One Bar and Grill ?Thanks

Malibogmike
Posted
Posted

Hey thanks for the info im looking at my next trip in Mar10 and know i have some place's to take my girl to eat with nice setting.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey thanks for the info im looking at my next trip in Mar10 and know i have some place's to take my girl to eat with nice setting.
My wife and I should be there during that time, and I am going to do my best to set up a get together or meet one on one with couples who would like to have coffee, a beer or a meal. Hope to meet you then. :th_thsmilies-29057:

Travis
Posted
Posted

thank you all I am enjoying the restaurants in Cebu

• 4 months later...
Patsada
Posted
Posted

...having lived more than 25 years in Italy, I cannot do without excellent Italian cuisine.one of the best (imho) Italian restaurants in the Philippines is La Buona Forchetta da PaoloAdvent Business Center, 139 Acacia St. Kamputhaw, Cebu City, tel 231-3398 / 231-3399don't go there if you are a lover of "as much as you can for 160 Pesos only", Piazza Hut, Shakey's or similar places!! SugarwareZ-047.gifBuon appetito

Patsada
Posted
Posted

...I also love the awesome breakfast buffet at Waterfront Hotel...! :lol: Patsada

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Anyone else been to Mr A's restaurant in Lahug? Sits on top of a hill with a great view of the city and the food was pretty good. Unfortunately, cool and windy the night we went so napkins were flying. Best to pick a calm night if you go. View is worth it.