Broken Hearted

Carl
Posted
Posted

Hi guysBeen awhile but Im back,yep i was warned to be good so thats what i will do from now on. Things turn sour on me for my trip to Cebu but Im still coming but a 2 weeks later than planed.Just to warn you blokes that internet dating is not so good. My girl and i had it planned to meet for the first time so my flight was booked for the 3rd of April but a week or so ago she told me that she could not meet me then. i then changed the flight to the 17th and the bitch came up with another reason as to why we cant meet,so i said fine what about 20th may to test what her answer was,it was all good for a day then again nah cant meet.That did it for me and i know i was scamed but Im still coming on the 17th,anyone want to meet up and hit some bars for fun? would be good to meet with some of you yanks for a few drinks and fun.Let me know im not such a bad bloke once you get to know me. :SugarwareZ-034: still broken hearted but life gos on,so do the girls in the bar im told,ha

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

A - Sorry to hear that.B - Let me guess, she is from Mindanao?

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Hi guysBeen awhile but Im back,yep i was warned to be good so thats what i will do from now on. Things turn sour on me for my trip to Cebu but Im still coming but a 2 weeks later than planed.Just to warn you blokes that internet dating is not so good. My girl and i had it planned to meet for the first time so my flight was booked for the 3rd of April but a week or so ago she told me that she could not meet me then. i then changed the flight to the 17th and the bitch came up with another reason as to why we cant meet,so i said fine what about 20th may to test what her answer was,it was all good for a day then again nah cant meet.That did it for me and i know i was scamed but Im still coming on the 17th,anyone want to meet up and hit some bars for fun? would be good to meet with some of you yanks for a few drinks and fun.Let me know im not such a bad bloke once you get to know me. :SugarwareZ-034: still broken hearted but life gos on,so do the girls in the bar im told,ha
Internet dating works well as an introduction service if you only have a few weeks in the Philippines. You can identify a dozen or so women via the Internet that seem interesting and then meet them in person and see what happens. I met my wife online, but it wasn't until I met her in person that we started to develop a serious relationship. If you look at the Internet as a way to get a first date, not a wife or long term partner, you'll have better success with Internet dating.

til
Posted
Posted

I was lucky too with my "internet date". I like to believe I was smart enough to know the she was for real, but maybe it really was just luck. Funny enough she was the first girl form the Phils I chatted to, after her I chatted some others, but somehow they where never quite as good as her (some where very obviously scammers). Maybe my bonus was that I was married and told the girls right away, so I was not really interesing to them and they had less need to make up lies?The only disappointment was, when I told her I want to visit she said there will be no sex. But actually that was a good thing in the end. For one I felt better knowing I will not cheat on my wife (even though I would have had some reason to do so) and also it proved she was really a good girl.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear about that Rob.Once you arrive more than likely you will meet many nice gals. Good luck!

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just remember if you set yourself up to me a dozen girls when you get here .... they also can make arrangements to meet a dozen guys ..... so don't get mad at them for doing the same thing you do ....... or as someone said on here once ...... pot..kettle..black ..........

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Just remember if you set yourself up to me a dozen girls when you get here .... they also can make arrangements to meet a dozen guys ..... so don't get mad at them for doing the same thing you do ....... or as someone said on here once ...... pot..kettle..black ..........
That reminded me of my first visit to the Philippines,I was staying at the Waterfront hotel and a young woman who worked as a waitress at the bar there asked me if I had set up meetings with many women. Apparently it is common for foreigners to do this to check out many whilst there. SugarwareZ-225.gif

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes it is ...but many of the guys get really vocal if the girls do the same thing and complain about it when the girls don't show up ..... of course there are other reasons that they might not .... like married or have boyfriends ..... but then so do a lot of guys who come here looking to play ......

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mike...and seven children a husband and boy friend with a 357 and meth and needed a bit of extra cash?On the other hand she may have been a great gal but got cold feet at the last moment.

Yes it is ...but many of the guys get really vocal if the girls do the same thing and complain about it when the girls don't show up ..... of course there are other reasons that they might not .... like married or have boyfriends ..... but then so do a lot of guys who come here looking to play ......

Carl
Posted
Posted
A - Sorry to hear that.B - Let me guess, she is from Mindanao?
Hey Bob,no shes born and bred in Cebu if shes been telling the truth. Why do you think mindanao?