Broken Hearted

Carl
Posted
Posted
A - Sorry to hear that.B - Let me guess, she is from Mindanao?
Hey Bob,no shes born and bred in Cebu if shes been telling the truth. Why do you think mindanao?
I think you need to do a little bit of homework and research other Expat-oriented sites. Put briefly, Mindanao is comparatively poor and is a hot-spot for scammers - but that's not to say all Mindanaoans are scammers. And don't for one minute imagine that you'll meet potential girlfriends (or future wives) in a bar.Have you considered that the the girl you've been contacting might actually be telling you the truth and the reason she can't meet you on those dates is because she has college or work commitments? There's no problem in meeting girls here - just go to any of the Malls and you'll find them by the score.
yeah your probably right,i do need a bit more research done. to answer your question no,she is not telling the truth and far to complex to explain here.this might sound like a dumb question for you mate, but you say to not think i can find a future wife in a bar,do girls who are not working in a bar go to bars just for drinks and socialize or is it only working girls there? maybe i asked this in the wrong forum.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Two kinds of bars in Philippines, the one you don't tell your mother about and the second like a pub. IMO any kinda bar is a poor place to find a wife.Rob, you will meet a lot of gals as you go about town just be respectful and enjoy. If a Filipina seems a little interested in me, makes and holds eye contact for a short time and smiles I will ask her if she knows any interesting places to visit in the area. That is the perfect break the ice line for me.Just be yourself and have fun...Good luck and let us know the wedding date! :AddEmoticons04230:

alba444
Posted
Posted
Hi guysBeen awhile but Im back,yep i was warned to be good so thats what i will do from now on. Things turn sour on me for my trip to Cebu but Im still coming but a 2 weeks later than planed.Just to warn you blokes that internet dating is not so good. My girl and i had it planned to meet for the first time so my flight was booked for the 3rd of April but a week or so ago she told me that she could not meet me then. i then changed the flight to the 17th and the bitch came up with another reason as to why we cant meet,so i said fine what about 20th may to test what her answer was,it was all good for a day then again nah cant meet.That did it for me and i know i was scamed but Im still coming on the 17th,anyone want to meet up and hit some bars for fun? would be good to meet with some of you yanks for a few drinks and fun.Let me know im not such a bad bloke once you get to know me. :AddEmoticons04230: still broken hearted but life gos on,so do the girls in the bar im told,ha
Brother, dont get disheartened. We all learn from our mistakes. You are not the only guy who has been spammed by these girls. There are thousands of suckers who fall into line with their goody-goody talks. I hope you have not sent her any money in the past. Dont be heart broken, as you have planned your visit to phils in April, you will forget that bitch. There are tons of beautiful girls ready to fall into your lap, just bring in lots of money and strength, as you will be needing both. SugarwareZ-225.gifSugarwareZ-225.gif

• 5 months later...
danjneth
Posted
Posted
hello BobNChe,"what do you mean by saying is she from mindanao?"daisy and i were from mindanao and i think you are telling something unicely referring to us ladies from mindanao?if there were scammers from mindanao and so is cebu and manila and all over the world, i am certain of that.its so bad to hear about this i think? and may hurt us ladies from mindanao.and its so shameful whenever i know a particular scammers who were from mindanso but like i said there are mindanao scammers but not all.to tall the guys outta here, a pierce of advicepls be careful in talking ladies over internet dating sitei know there were a lot of scammers but not all!i know a lot ladies who were sincere in looking for someone they would love for the rest of thier lives but often meet rude and bastard foolish people. for instance my younger sistershe is looking for a sincere man and wanted to find a nice good manbut all she had met were nasty and bad people but she not lost her hopetaht someday she will find one bec not all were bad and out of a milion there may remain one.anyways, have a great week to all!Jneth

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
hello BobNChe,"what do you mean by saying is she from mindanao?"daisy and i were from mindanao and i think you are telling something unicely referring to us ladies from mindanao?if there were scammers from mindanao and so is cebu and manila and all over the world, i am certain of that.its so bad to hear about this i think? and may hurt us ladies from mindanao.and its so shameful whenever i know a particular scammers who were from mindanso but like i said there are mindanao scammers but not all.to tall the guys outta here, a pierce of advicepls be careful in talking ladies over internet dating sitei know there were a lot of scammers but not all!i know a lot ladies who were sincere in looking for someone they would love for the rest of thier lives but often meet rude and bastard foolish people. for instance my younger sistershe is looking for a sincere man and wanted to find a nice good manbut all she had met were nasty and bad people but she not lost her hopetaht someday she will find one bec not all were bad and out of a milion there may remain one.anyways, have a great week to all!Jneth
Thank you Jneth, my wife is from Mindanao as well, so I also think Bob's comment was out of line. There are plenty of nice ladies out there from all over the Philippines who are honest and sincere and there are also many scammers, and as you pointed out there are many men on the Internet who are also scammers in their own way because they seek good women for the wrong reasons and are therefore may not be honorable men. All one has to do is look at the many expats who live in Cebu and other cities to see that so many are only out for their own needs and do not wish to get married, possibly because they had bad experiences in their own past and the whole time never thinking about the womans needs or real feelings or past experiences. I think we all have to face reality, there are many scammers or players on both sides of the team and the many men players may turn some good ladies into scammers by playing their games and breaking their hearts, just as many lady scammers may have turned some good men into players by using those men. Both sides have good and bad and I feel that the odds are 1 good in maybe 10 bad ladies and the odds most likely might be around the same in finding a good man. BTW, I hope your sister finds herself a good man and if she is anywhere near as pretty and as nice as you are, then he will also be a lucky man. :wt-hell: Edited by Mr. Lee