Looking For A Good Dentist?

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

yes I would only use one dentist here in Cebu, Green Apple, very professional, clean and the same level as you would get in top dentists in Aussie for a fraction of the cost. In fact I thought your post was going to be asking who is a good dentist and I was going to recommend green apple lol. I did visit a couple of others as well before I found them and the others were no where near their level.

• Like 4

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I also have heard good things about Green Apple. The dentist I use and recommend is Dr Cherrie Acorin in Dentaland, also in Ayala but in the basement, next to BPI. Seeing her Wed after a year.

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Dental work is on the top of my to do list when I move over there. Cebu was already going to be my starting point. Sounds like a good combination so far. Thanks for the info. :tiphat:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .... me too sonjack2847 .... no pain .. no fuss no muss .... course the misses has a bit of a hard time understanding me until they come back .... :mocking:

At least your wife understands you some of the time. My wife tells she doesn`t understand me at all haha
  • Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I also have heard good things about Green Apple. The dentist I use and recommend is Dr Cherrie Acorin in Dentaland, also in Ayala but in the basement, next to BPI. Seeing her Wed after a year.

Thats great Mike, good dental service and now only after a year your going to the wedding. Thats what I like about the Philippines, friendly. :tiphat: :rolleyes:

• Like 2

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Used both Dental Land and Green Apple, both give excellent service.

Green Apple also has connection to a dental Professor who are located nearby.

And the best is, they charge only 50% of similar dental work in Thailand :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Curley
Posted
Posted

I broke a big chunk of one of my teeth today and I need a lot of other work doing...... just praying that it will hold out till I get there (hopefully) in Jan. Maybe I will get an estimate from both recommended dentists.