We Just Gave Birth ..... Well Sort Of

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Congrats on the birth! Mama happy with the new one? (How does the Mrs like the new car?)

:attention:

• Like 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was prepared to send a congratulation message ...........

Man .................., you had me fooled there :bash: bad boy :bash: bad boy :hystery: :icon_GreatJobKao:

Edited by CebuAndy
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I want to know was it natural or cesarean birth congrats mike

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Congrats Mike!

How long have you lived there now? Four maybe five years or so now? Just wondering how long it took you to get used to the traffic....and brave enough to drive in it. The traffic is chaos there...albeit an organized chaos, but I'm still not sure I could ever comfortable enough to drive in it. I will find out someday I suppose...cant wait :)

Edited by volstateguy
  • Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Been real busy lately with getting my drivers license and looking for a car and today we gave birth to a 4,277lbs. 1994 baby Kia Sportage

please share us the pictures of the baby KIA. the suspense is ..... unbearable :mocking:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Congrats on the birth! Mama happy with the new one? (How does the Mrs like the new car?)

:attention:

She is tickled with it Bob and can't wait for me to teach her how to drive .... but I told her that would have to wait until we get moved to Becolod ..... no place to do it here .... or just a note we discuss everything we buy (large items) as I value her input ... there have been times when her input saved us either in money or grief .... so we always talk it over ....

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I want to know was it natural or cesarean birth congrats mike

sonjack2857 ..... with all the time spent on the net looking up all kinds of info on Sportages and all the time spent looking at actual SUV's it appears to have been a breach birth .... as I spent a few sleepless nights trying to decide what was good and what wasn't .... you know years ago before the internet (and yes I remember them ... :mocking: ) it was very hard to get the kinds of info available to us today ...... how many of us would have been able to share ideas with each other here on the board as just one example .... another is while doing research on Kia Sportages from 1993-2004 I learned that there were a lot of the SUV's that had serious frame damage in the form of rust .... some so bad that the frame actually broke .... so with out that info I would never have checked my frame other than to just look at it ..... as I didn't have access to a lift we brought a mat and I crawled around under the car (it is actual quite high and I could do it :thumbsup: ) ..... the guy thought I was nuts but whatever .... I did check it ... I also wrote down the VIN number so I knew exactly what year and engine plus other stuff it had in it ..... you can't be TOOOOOOO careful .... :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Congrats Mike!

How long have you lived there now? Four maybe five years or so now? Just wondering how long it took you to get used to the traffic....and brave enough to drive in it. The traffic is chaos there...albeit an organized chaos, but I'm still not sure I could ever comfortable enough to drive in it. I will find out someday I suppose...cant wait :)

Yes I swore that I would never drive here in Cebu City ..... and actual on Sundays the traffic is almost normal .... any other time forget it .... so we may poke around on Sundays just for kicks .... luckily we live more toward Talisay and can get out of town easier which we plan to do ... but again only on Sundays ..... :hystery:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Been real busy lately with getting my drivers license and looking for a car and today we gave birth to a 4,277lbs. 1994 baby Kia Sportage

please share us the pictures of the baby KIA. the suspense is ..... unbearable :mocking:

Wish I could Bubba but for privacy and security reasons I would rather not as it is kinda a unique color .... sorry ..... (no not titty pink Jake) :unsure: :cheersty:

• Like 2