If Your Ever In My Area And Want A Little Aventure

tiger31
Posted
Posted

just tried to watch video and its comin up saying your not allowed to watch in your country duh i,m not allowed to watch a video made in the philippines from the philippines ????? because of emi what ever that means .

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

thats prob. because of the song in the video it happens on youtube from time to time , if anyone knows a way tiger can watch it please post it up !!! thanks

MikeB
Posted
Posted

thats prob. because of the song in the video it happens on youtube from time to time , if anyone knows a way tiger can watch it please post it up !!! thanks

There used to be a very simple hack to the URL that would workaround this but youtube fixed that. There are products that unblock it but from what I've read they're hit and miss, work for some not others. The surest way is to use a VPN or proxy service so that you get an IP address that is in whatever country is not restricted.

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

same here ................cant open the video either - blocked in my country........... pity :(

i am bob
Posted
Posted

There are free Proxy Servers you can sign on for that will let you watch the viideo - you just have to find one that won't spam you and for "gosh" sake check to make sure it is not leaving little itty bitty tracking garbage on your computer!

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

would it help if i tried to download the video and up load to my youtube account then re post it ??? if that wouldnt work i will look for another one of mt tagapo tamlin island and re post that ok !!! :)

O-U-C

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Here is the most popular bar in the town and what you expect from the bands GREAT MUSIC , cheap prices i think last time i was there it was 50 pesos for a san mig , theres 2 bands a night until like 4:30 am great food semi out doors but covered !!! the only pit fall i personally have is it very loud if your near the band but if your near the middle or back of the bar its not too bad !!! The bars name is MAYSHA heres a sample video of some of the bands that come there !!!

http://youtu.be/c2pB68EhKu4

Come Visit me Lets Party LOL first round on Cranky hahaha

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Here is the most popular bar in the town and what you expect from the bands GREAT MUSIC , cheap prices i think last time i was there it was 50 pesos for a san mig , theres 2 bands a night until like 4:30 am great food semi out doors but covered !!! the only pit fall i personally have is it very loud if your near the band but if your near the middle or back of the bar its not too bad !!! The bars name is MAYSHA heres a sample video of some of the bands that come there !!!

Come Visit me Lets Party LOL first round on Cranky hahaha

O-U-C :thumbsup:

The female vocalist's name is Mariel. She has a strong but yet a silky smooth voice

while she is whispering in your ear.....he, he. She's got my vote! Thank you O-U-C.

Yeah, let's par-tee!

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

LOL JAKE DOM FOREVER , god bles you KUYA !!!!

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

If you ever remember i said a restaurant was featured in Andrew Zimmerman's Bizarre foods Philippines here is the place in my town its called Balaw Balaw , it's a exotic food place and believe it or not a art gallery as well , dont ask me what on the menu i never been there but if you seen the show and in this video there eating uok ( Beetle Larva ) hahaha Only in the Philippines and my town hahahaha

http://youtu.be/gd7f4q8_j4M

O-U-C

• Like 1