Calling Cards To Phils

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Any recommendations of reputable companies at cheapest rates? Salamat in advance for any suggestions/links.

Michael

Texas

I just ran across 2 peso / minute (4.9 cents roughly) from Sun Cellular if you are calling from Philippines to USA or Canada (see more countries and rates at the link below). The connection was good when I used it to call the National Visa Center yesterday. Not free but sometimes GooD communication is ViTaL.

YEAH - Fiancee visa appointment made today!!! :540:

Anyway, if you want to use this just tell them when purchasing the load to put it on IDD (I think that means International Direct Dial). Details are on Sun's site and here is the FAQ: http://www.suncellular.com.ph/pdf/Sun_Todo_IDD_Tawag_FAQs.pdf

Example: P100 valid for 30 days = 50 minutes for US$2.44 today.

Happy Relating... :541:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Any recommendations of reputable companies at cheapest rates? Salamat in advance for any suggestions/links.

Michael

Texas

I just ran across 2 peso / minute (4.9 cents roughly) from Sun Cellular if you are calling from Philippines to USA or Canada (see more countries and rates at the link below). The connection was good when I used it to call the National Visa Center yesterday. Not free but sometimes GooD communication is ViTaL.

YEAH - Fiancee visa appointment made today!!! :540:

Anyway, if you want to use this just tell them when purchasing the load to put it on IDD (I think that means International Direct Dial). Details are on Sun's site and here is the FAQ: http://www.suncellular.com.ph/pdf/Sun_Todo_IDD_Tawag_FAQs.pdf

Example: P100 valid for 30 days = 50 minutes for US$2.44 today.

Happy Relating... :541:

Yes, we bought one of those the other day. There are usually some cheap promos available. You just have to make sure you use them before they expire.

The problem is finding a cheap rate US to Phils. I used several cards and some were better than others, but none had a very cheap rate. I usually looked at callingcardsoutlet.com. We used Skype most of the time but sometimes you need to call.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

A good way to go is on your next trip here to see her, go to Walmart 1st and buy a Magic Jack. Activate it 1st and set up a # local to yours. The purchase price (About $40) includes the 1st year of service free and will be unlimited usage both incoming & outgoing calls. Renewal if done by the 5 year plan is equal to 3 average cell bills. As long as she has at least 768k connection, she's (and you) are golden.

• Like 4