The End Of The Mayan Calendar

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well, it is actually a combination of several factors coming together in December of 2012. Of course the Mayan calendar bit, but also the 2012 anti christ predictions, which 'loosely' fit Obama and further adding interest is that the 2012 elections will have been held in November which again, brings us back to Obama and his response / actions post election.Also, in the end of 2012 is a large astroid which will becoming within less than 100,000 miles of earth as it passes by. Interestingly, the moon which is about 200,000 miles away will also be a possible target and if hit, will add problems to the earth. So I, as an individual don't care much about the end of the world mongers. I just like watching! Much like the panic about the current Swine Flu, which is the DAMN FLU! Get over it already or die, please make a decision either way, but stop with the Chicken Little crap. If anyone does think the end of the world is coming.... you just might be right! And since you can't take 'it' with you, you might as well sell 'it'. So, if 'it' is a nice condo in Cebu, and I can get it for pennies on the peso..... I am ready to take advantage of, I mean help you out and take it off your hands..... I am really planning to have a good time watching the panic as the end of 2012 approaches... Reality TV at it's best. Run Forrest! Run!
If anyone does think the end of the world is coming.... you just might be right! And since you can't take 'it' with you, you might as well sell 'it'. So, if 'it' is a nice condo in Cebu, and I can get it for pennies on the peso..... I am ready to take advantage of, I mean help you out and take it off your hands.....
Well I think the world is coming to an end so if your interested I have decided to sell my condo at a give away price.For you, and a quick sale, fully furnished 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Cebu city ,, US $15.000.It is vacant later this month so you can move right in. Everything connected and running, wifi too.PM me for details of where to send cheque.Here's some pics of the view from the balcony and one of a renovation I did to shift the cool air into the bedrooms.Hope to do business with you soon :SugarwareZ-034:
To anyone who may have taken this seriously, it was just Boss Man humor and those were pictures of my condo and it is not really for sale.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Then why did he just e-mail me a bill of sale? Good thing I paid with the money I printed myself. :SugarwareZ-034:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Then why did he just e-mail me a bill of sale? Good thing I paid with the money I printed myself. :SugarwareZ-034:
Lucky for me I realized what you were up to,besides this is what you bought post-1-1241322868_thumb.jpg Happy Renovating SugarwareZ-011.gif

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Lucky for me I realized what you were up to,besides this is what you bought post-1-1241322868_thumb.jpg Happy Renovating SugarwareZ-011.gif
Thats right... pick on the Kano.... I am going to fly back up to my perch and wait for something to die.... 2012 might just be my year.... Just wait until Lee's Air Con craps out again..... I will see if I can hide a condo purchase in his repair bill.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Then why did he just e-mail me a bill of sale? Good thing I paid with the money I printed myself. :tiphat:
Thats right... pick on the Kano.... I am going to fly back up to my perch and wait for something to die.... 2012 might just be my year.... Just wait until Lee's Air Con craps out again..... I will see if I can hide a condo purchase in his repair bill.
Don't worry BruceNo need to wait till 2012,,,,,since you have been a good sport about all this I can offer you a fully airconditioned residence with views to die for, comes with security too.No need to thank me :SugarwareZ-034: :yes: post-1-1241360679_thumb.jpg

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Then why did he just e-mail me a bill of sale? Good thing I paid with the money I printed myself. :yes:
All right! A house in the country. Two bedrooms and a path. Does it come with a bucket and dipper? SugarwareZ-011.gif :tiphat: :SugarwareZ-034:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Then why did he just e-mail me a bill of sale? Good thing I paid with the money I printed myself. :tiphat:
Well, upon close inspection of the photo, I sees some feets! So it looks like it is already occupied. I think I will take a pass on it. I actually need more room to open my "skinny women clinic" serving the needs of the underfed women in Pinoyland.... Its not a job! Its an adventure!!Thats right... pick on the Kano.... I am going to fly back up to my perch and wait for something to die.... 2012 might just be my year.... Just wait until Lee's Air Con craps out again..... I will see if I can hide a condo purchase in his repair bill.
Don't worry BruceNo need to wait till 2012,,,,,since you have been a good sport about all this I can offer you a fully airconditioned residence with views to die for, comes with security too.No need to thank me :SugarwareZ-034: :yes: post-1-1241360679_thumb.jpg

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Hummmmm .... and room for a family of 9 ....... can't beat that as long as you don't sleep walk ...... and it looks high and dry for the rainy season .......

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK I finally found a condo that Bruce can afford and it seems to be a penthouse condo as well! They are selling it cheap because they think the world will end in 2012 because some skinny kano that was here in February and was dressed all in black told them so.

post-40-1242199289_thumb.jpg

post-40-1242199304_thumb.jpg

post-40-1242199317_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK I finally found a condo that Bruce can afford and it seems to be a penthouse condo as well! They are selling it cheap because they think the world will end in 2012 because some skinny kano that was here in February and was dressed all in black told them so.
I guess your talking about the bit on the top?