Makati On $1000?

hkduy_2006
Posted
Posted

Matthew :) I'm Duy 28 male (gay) from Vietnam. I am sharing a room with a friend but he is leaving soon. So if you have not decided on where to live yet, you can consider my place :) Cheers!

heyjz
Posted
Posted

When are you planning to move in? There are a lot of cheap but decent hotel in Makati. If you wanna be close to the malls, restaurants, parks, you can check Rada Regency, Prince Plaza, The Asian Mansion, you can get as low as 10,000 - 15,000 pesos for a 1 bedroom unit. But if you can spend 15,000-20,000 pesos a month I suggest choose The Columns, Paseo Parkviews, etc. You can drop me a message. I can help you out.

Cheers,

Jz

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Well...for what you are looking for, all bills together will be about 25000p=approx 400USD.

Your food your transportation and personal expenses...you cannot make it a month with 800USD left.

And to be specific, you are not filipino to eat what they eat neither to transport your self in jeepneys and tricycles.

One lunch at eastwood for one person is 300p=7$ plus dinner and breakfast=30$/day X 30 days= 900$.

If you cook your self, can be, the prices of western foods is way much higher than a filipino.

I live at Manila 9 years. If you want to make your online studies from philippines...choose another place in province.