Eating Salads Manila

Curley
Posted
Posted

I believe salads which are sell all over the Philippines are safe to eat. We have the best food!

Sorry Chachime but I cannot agree there at all, anyone who has traveled the world will tell you that. The Fillipinas are good though. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

as one comedian stated salad is a promisary note that food will follow :unsure:

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

try Shakey's - fresh salads are served there...

http://www.google.co...iw=1024&bih=609

Nah.....Shakey's Spaghetti, Chicken & Mojos with bottomless Coke Light. That's the ticket! Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)
with bottomless Coke Light.

As much poisonous Aspertame as you want to put into your body. Try googling it and you'll never want to touch it again.

http://aspartame.mercola.com/

Edited by Curley
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Sounds like your friends may be planning to take you to Sonya's Garden, JJ.

We don't live too far from Tagaytay but I still have not made it up there yet. My girlfriend said this place is really good so I am looking forward to trying it. :)

• Like 1

samatm
Posted
Posted

I used to enjoy watchin the pinoys load a Wendy's salad plate when they had a salad bar with a one time trip eat all you can load on the plate policy. Some were definitely genius in the way they built the salads. needless to say Wendys no longer has a salad bar.

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted

as one comedian stated salad is a promisary note that food will follow :unsure:

If the salad is just iceberg lettuce with dressing, yes. But if you make salads like I do with no iceberg lettuce, but with mixed greens including spinach, fresh fruit, some nuts and grilled chicken breast with a raspberry vinagrete dressing. Yummy... and nutritious.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

best salad I have tasted so far. Try this one at the Ayala Triangle garden look for the "Amici". I already showed this picture to a dear friend of mine who is vegetarian, I hope he likes it better once he tastes it...

post-2579-0-46977300-1379936251_thumb.jp

Edited by ako si julia
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
oldutot
Posted
Posted

I think back the years, when I was a merchant sailor. And the different ports I visited.  I have had many different food dishes.

And few things that I eaten were not safe to eat.   mainly they were street vendors :7_4_17[1]:  :7500:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
And few things that I eaten were not safe to eat.   mainly they were street vendors  

Should never eat street venders no matter how hungry you are, they are just poor people trying to make a living. If you do eat a street vender; marinate for at least 5 hours, (overnight better) cook slowly while basting often. Garnish with a little parsley.

:hystery:  Sorry 

• Like 3