Filipina's Time Clock

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Perhaps I explained bad what I ment.

Thomas! it's OK, I was not particularly Smirking at you but with you, I have always found the Ultra religious zealots, a tad hypocritical, you see, we have a few neighbours that are so high and mighty, in the church pecking order, that there is no grey area, just black and white Then low and behold, we have a dark grey area, in the proceedings. YEP you got it! One or more of the daughters, gets knocked up ( Pregnant.) of course it is always the boys fault.

i don't mean to be anti- Church, i just feel that sometimes, the church is used as an excuse, in a lot of things. Good and Bad.

No problem. E g concerning economic predictions I'm used to be called an idiot - until they see the results :)

(To much off topic? Yes, I'm some worried geting problems in the Philippines with fanatic religious people concerning things I need to do (as house building and own business) because they miss logic thinking capacity, because otherwice they wouldn't be fanatic religious :)

My gf is religious but has OK/good logic. Now I try to figuere out situation in her family, if the older would try to decide everything over my gf even after marriage, and - if so - if she will follow their decisions... I will let her blaim me, when she talk to her relatives, to reduce problems for her :)

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well Thomas, maybe the Forum Getting Married, may be a better place for your Worries. while i am here though, I may as well just answer you on this. I think it is more about culture and costume rather than religion. The PI is so very Family Orientated, members of most families like to have their say, tongue in check, I once told a family meeting. Look, I married Azon, not the Family. They had been telling me, that I should build a House Big enough, to accommodate a lot more of the family who had bad Housing. or needed to be moved around. As with my Wife, if Your G/F has a good head she will deal with the Family, just read the forum and you will come up with a lot of thoughts.

:tiphat:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well Thomas, maybe the Forum Getting Married, may be a better place for your Worries. while i am here though, I may as well just answer you on this. I think it is more about culture and costume rather than religion. The PI is so very Family Orientated, members of most families like to have their say, tongue in check, I once told a family meeting. Look, I married Azon, not the Family. They had been telling me, that I should build a House Big enough, to accommodate a lot more of the family who had bad Housing. or needed to be moved around. As with my Wife, if Your G/F has a good head she will deal with the Family, just read the forum and you will come up with a lot of thoughts.

:tiphat:

Well. I try to move it to an own topic (perhaps a mod can do it better?) But to "Relationships", because the family can chose to hide it until AFTER "Geting married" :)