Filipino Expats Go To....

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Kinda reminds me of a song...

:no:

Gonna hijack my own thread here.... For all you musicians and musical historians out there, this is probably one of the top 5 most important bands in the world for a most unusual reason. These girls were denied all forms of music even after they started to learn instruments and write their own music. The band in the video was call the Shaggs and were not only one of Kurt Cobaine's favourites of all time but also one of Frank Zappa's faves too! Even though the music sounds out of tune and off - beat, it is actually played as written. Of course using Avelon guitars - the classic guitar for Surf music as well as excellent for a slide - and stringing them with piano wire will kind of provide that out of tune / no sustain sound. Now these girls were no one-hit wonders either! Almost every song on the first album was considered a classic but unfortunately the girls changed their timing on the second album. No more eighths or quarter notes run in succession and having the guitars and duet vocals all following the same notes and (usually0 the same key. Absolutely wild stuff! The more you listen to it, the more you become addicted to it - until you can't listen any more and either take your own life or start singing along! It's name is Foot-foot!

:mocking: :dance: :tiphat:

Thomas
Posted
Posted

If you find yourself thinking about what to wear before going out, then you are in the wrong place!

Canada wise... well, even Vancouver now is cloudy, gloomy, rainy (almost every day) and at 5 C!! What's the purpose of living there?

Sorry Bob. Not my cup of tea :attention:

And some people wonder why I want to leave? Right now my knees are feeling like I have been hitting them with a hammer for a couple days...! If I want to worry about what to wear, I want to be where it will be between a pair of shorts or a bathing suit! Or maybe even nothing at all... !

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Naturism is against the law in South East Asia, so you better think of that too :)

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

If you find yourself thinking about what to wear before going out, then you are in the wrong place!

Canada wise... well, even Vancouver now is cloudy, gloomy, rainy (almost every day) and at 5 C!! What's the purpose of living there?

Sorry Bob. Not my cup of tea :attention:

And some people wonder why I want to leave? Right now my knees are feeling like I have been hitting them with a hammer for a couple days...! If I want to worry about what to wear, I want to be where it will be between a pair of shorts or a bathing suit! Or maybe even nothing at all... !

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Naturism is against the law in South East Asia, so you better think of that too :)

Thank god Halloween is coming up. It's the only time I can run amuk in my neighborhood, bare a$$ naked.

It's the only costume that really scare the young kids away.....he, he.

Very interesting article about the Filipinos in Canada. At that rate of immigrants, every house in Canada

will smell like fried double dead fish.....he, he.

• Like 3