Ooooooo You People Are So Lucky ... Lol

Curley
Posted
Posted
but there is a 96 page manual that you can download on line for free ..... just Google HP t250 manual ..... I downloaded it and read it cover to cover before I bought the cam ....

WOW you read it all before buying............... you are a dedicated researcher. I'll remember you next time I want to buy something. :cheersty:

PS Have you ever studied The Philippines economic zones?

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

No uploading any bedroom scenes :mocking:

Speaking of which, I was wondering what that motion detection was......does it detect vertical or horizontal motion?

I have read the HP T250 reviews on QVC and it looks pretty good, especially for the price (retails about $200).

I always like the HP products and it looks like their first flagship camcorder is a good deal.

By the way, no motion around here. Mine is still down around the 6 o'clock position......he, he.

Edited by Jake
double checking my motions....
  • Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hey mike i looked at some video samples on youtube of the camcorder you bought and it isnt too bad :) the camera is soo small i think its even smaller then my camcorder !!! just remember something ok when your editing hd video on your computer it will be a bit laggy it wont play back smoothy ( even on my beast of a computer ) so if that happens then convert it to another format before you edit it then when you render it , render it too mp4 and use handbreak to compress it !! to get smaller file sizes ok ! now for what program to edit in especially if your just starting out in editing i would go with sony vegas pro just look on how to get it on youtube and what render setting are best remember also torrents are our friends hahaha

hahahaha I dont mind the competition there mike its how we all can learn for each other , i cant wait to see what you can do with your videos there my friend so start shooting :)

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ouch! Sony Vegas Pro retails for around $700... $600 if you can find it on sale...

OpenShot retails for.... ? Oh, yeah, opensource software for using on Linux... Cost is free... And some of the results of the testing for HP's new video camera line was done using (ahem) an open source editor that shall remain nameless...

Curley
Posted
Posted

Ouch! Sony Vegas Pro retails for around $700... $600 if you can find it on sale...

OpenShot retails for.... ? Oh, yeah, opensource software for using on Linux... Cost is free... And some of the results of the testing for HP's new video camera line was done using (ahem) an open source editor that shall remain nameless...

Linux rides again...... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

What??????????? ...... you have something against seeing a fat ol' man snoring ...... just think ....... someday you will be like that (me) ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

What??????????? ...... you have something against seeing a fat ol' man snoring ...... just think ....... someday you will be like that (me) ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

It's not the snoring that scares us... More like the other noises.... You know.... The burps, the grunts, the sound of gas escaping...

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

bob thats why i always say torrents are our friends :) hahaha

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 1