Look Up! Law Against Promoting Datingsites!!!

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever notice that most of these so-called "dating sites" only accept women from anywhere and men from certain countries only? I did a quick check of 3 different sites when I thought of this and found that none had, for when men tried to register, the Philippines as a selection for nationality / country...

:mocking:

• Like 2

luke
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever notice that most of these so-called "dating sites" only accept women from anywhere and men from certain countries only? I did a quick check of 3 different sites when I thought of this and found that none had, for when men tried to register, the Philippines as a selection for nationality / country...

You mean every country where credit card transaction is a risk :rolleyes:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

You mean every country where credit card transaction is a risk :rolleyes:

So the UK should be blacklisted as well as there many scams involving credit cards over there.
  • Like 3