Christmas Fund Drive

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the extra effort. If you are in the US / Canada you can mail me a check, made payable to the Philippines Basic Needs and the address is on the website www.philippinebasicneeds.com I would post here but Tom says it attracts spamers so you need to go to the website.

If you are in Phils, you can send money to the local person in charge (in her name, not the charity name) of the charity via any pawnshop in Phils that sends money and I can send you via email, the official charity IRS paper for you to prove a tax deduction if you needed it but since you are from Canada I don't know if you file a US tax return from any work you may do in the US.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Donations from Phils, Down Under, USA and Sweden.

I heared you wondered how your website where found. I did a bit "lobbying" :) recomending yours now before my own aid project is started. (Some can of course look for your type of aid after mine is started too.) I'm told more is coming after next pay check, when having more money at PayPal.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Sounds like a plan... Thanks for the effort.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
stevewool
Posted
Posted

how large a area does your charity work go, while reading this it brought a tear to my eye and seeing the pictures too, we was in bicol and the local children did not seem to have much, but they always had a smile on there faces would be waiting to play with the nieces and nephews we had with us, we went to see where they lived and sat with the family, just amazed how they lived, when we left after our holiday i left all my cloths and most of the nieces and nephews too, they was just as happy to leave them there cloths too,

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Bruce Emailed me a few days ago to say he is out of town for 2 weeks and has not got internet so he wont be answering just now. :cheersty:

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

To all of you that were able to help out Bruce and his work...I would like to personally add my appreciation and thanks for the effort.

As I have often said when the subject of helping others comes up...Look for opportunities to assist, like the old folks needing something off the top shelf at the market or a door held open wide so someone in a wheelchair could gain entry just alittle bit easier. Try to "invest" because some day, some where, some time a person will need someone to push their wheelchair (so to speak)...there is something to be said for "paying it forward".

Best of Luck to you Bruce in 2013!

~roy marshall

• Like 5