Taken For A Ride By A Taxi Driver

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

wel finally made it to immigration at 2 pm today and as expected it was absolutely mobbed not a seat to be had .we got out about 5 pm .now this is also a warning on the website it says opening hours 7.30 am to 5.30 pm well this is,nt true either because the guy at the desk who gives you your form to fill out and stamps it shut up shop at 4 pm so people arriving after that did not get served .ony in the philippines eh so what they are saying ( the staff ) we wanna go home at 5.30 pm so in fact it shuts and stops serving at 4 pm but they close the doors at 5.30 .

Most likely so all who are there on time are processed by 5.30. If it takes a couple of hours then why would they start something they cant finish?

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

wel finally made it to immigration at 2 pm today and as expected it was absolutely mobbed not a seat to be had .we got out about 5 pm .now this is also a warning on the website it says opening hours 7.30 am to 5.30 pm well this is,nt true either because the guy at the desk who gives you your form to fill out and stamps it shut up shop at 4 pm so people arriving after that did not get served .ony in the philippines eh so what they are saying ( the staff ) we wanna go home at 5.30 pm so in fact it shuts and stops serving at 4 pm but they close the doors at 5.30 .

Most likely so all who are there on time are processed by 5.30. If it takes a couple of hours then why would they start something they cant finish?

Same rule at Santa Rosa BI. 4 PM is the last time they accept something.

tiger31
Posted
Posted

true but they,ll always be some idiots when they see 5.30 close think that they wil still get served lol

Thomas
Posted
Posted
we wanna go home at 5.30 pm

Do that mean if I get in before 4, but THEY are to slow to finnish before 5.30,

will they finnish it anyway that day

or will I have to go back again an other day? :23_11_62[1]:

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

If you said to him "why didn`t you tell me is was not open" he would would say "but you didn`t ask me" Dammed if you do dammed if you don`t. My friend had the same with air tickets for Manila. He told the woman why he was going there but she didn`t tell him it was a holiday 1/2 november 4000pesos down the drain.

okey, ill hands up! ive done the same to my husband (not about taxi/opening times though)

my excuse??????- CORRECT! he didnt asked the right question!!! :hystery:

anyway, i tried to wriggle out by explaining that while some things are important to him - it is trivia to me and their significance wont hit me unless im asked the right question.

of which he told me to "bloody wake up!"

:th_unfair: :boohoo:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
i tried to wriggle out by explaining that while some things are important to him - it is trivia to me and their significance wont hit me unless im asked the right question.

That's the main problem in the Universe, women and men having problem thinking same enough to avoid problems,

When it's on top of that is the Filipina - kano cultural difference then it become double as hard - or perhaps it is as some Physics formulas it isn't multiplication but exponent (e g not 4 * 4 = 16, but 4 exponent 4 (I don't know how to write it here) =256) making it much harder :hystery: