2Br 1 Bath

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

In my subdivision, which is pretty quite, pretty safe, and on a hill which helps a little with the heat. Just being remodeled, will be available in a couple of weeks, P10k per month.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

For those who are wondering just where you are (and didn't read your Location.. hehe), this is in Cebu. Perhaps you could give a little bit more info on which part of Cebu for those who don't know? Near...?

:dance:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

2Br 1 Bath ???? Condo? House? I guess that being in a subdivision means a house? I'd also like to know where it is.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I believe he lives in Talisay.

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ok, now that there is some interest, the house is in my subdivion, Camilia homes. South of the Robinsons in Talisay, turn right at the Jette gas station. If you call, I will meet you at the Jett station and show it to you. The neighborhood is pretty quite, nice area. We get pop and once a year beer delivered cheaper than the stores. We have high speed internet. Oh and it is a house with room for parking.

Edited by Lordblacknail
  • Like 1

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

You know, it really annoys me when people talk about something nice and don't tell you what city it is in. I guess I need to be pissed at myself today. It is in Cebu guys.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Talisay is a little too far away for what I will need unfortunately... I hear it's really nice around there.

Curley
Posted
Posted
We get pop and once a year beer delivered cheaper than the stores.

Can you translate please?

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

We get Pepsi, orange and seven up and san miguel delivered to our home. We are still working on the first case of beer we had delivered in April 2011.