Betrayal

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
shabu

A person with shabu as a friend will have no other true friends.

Now we've filed a case against him

Seen that done a few times. Every time, in my experience, it turned out to be a money pit with never any satisfaction.

You realize you are well rid of this fellow. I tend to stay clear of locals and foreigners alike if they are friends of shabu.

• Like 4

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
shabu

A person with shabu as a friend will have no other true friends.

Now we've filed a case against him

Seen that done a few times. Every time, in my experience, it turned out to be a money pit with never any satisfaction.

You realize you are well rid of this fellow. I tend to stay clear of locals and foreigners alike if they are friends of shabu.

I don't expect anything from the case. I just figure it will scare him a bit, or possibly even work. Wish justice were the job of the police but they work like pinball machines. Hard to play and need to keep filling 'em with quarters.

• Like 2

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

I steer clear of friendships with anyone who uses any type of drugs. Better to refer to them as "Acquaintances or I know of them." 9 times out of 10 they will eventually steal something from you and blame it on the drugs or what ever personal problems they are having. They will sell you out in a heartbeat to fuel the habit.

Usually falls into the lack of personal responsibility thing we are all used to hearing now.

• Like 4

brock
Posted
Posted

Never have friends that abuse Drugs, because one day they will abuse you for sure 100%

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Another reason I don't associate with other foreigners in person here in the Phils ...... you just never know when something is going to rear it's ugly head ..... like someone throwing back in your face everything they have ever done for you while trying to lay a guilt trip on you ..... friends like that you don't need ..... if i do something or anything for someone I NEVER expect to be repaid (unless it is agreed on before hand) and for the most part after a while I forget about it ..... true friends DON"T KEEP SCORE CARDS ....... it is very very childish ..... IMHO ...... :thumbsup: ....... :cheersty:

• Like 3

gottawannalive
Posted
Posted

I can sum this up in two words. 1. Shabu 2. Naive

• Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I know shabu is a drug but what drug is it

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I know shabu is a drug but what drug is it

Shabu is methamphetamine. We in the west are more familiar with the names Ice, Crank, Crystal Meth or even Speed.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I have had a couple friends who have died from their drug use. Others have done similar to what was written above. I have watched these friends of mine turn into strangers.... And some you would never know were taking these drugs. One acquaintance (but not a friend thankfully) showed a group of his students the old 1950s "Killer Marijuana" film where the one kid jumps off the roof of the building and dies. After class was out, he helped himself to a little Crystal Meth and then did the same thing - crystal meth (or Shabu) will make you feel invincible! If you know of someone close to you who is involved with Shabu, try to get them help. And if they refuse any help? The best thing you can do for yourself is stay as far away as possible.

• Like 2