Plastic..... Surgery

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Wondering if your girls talk about plastic surgery much?

My wife used to always beg for a nose surgery when we lived in Korea. An amazing number of girls in Korea have plastic surgery.

Lately she's been on about boob surgery. I'm a supporter, love boobs, but im telling she has to wait on other financial priorities.

This an issue with other people here? I don't trust most things in the Philippines, so would rather pay more in a country I deem safe than in the Philippines, where attention to details isn't a strong point.

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Colombia, the silicon boob capital of the world. I too am a boob lover but not when the silicon is so tight that it's very unnatural looking. Nose jobs seem to be more of a desire both here and in Thailand..... I thank whoever gave me a long straight nose every time I come to Asia :cheersty:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I really can't see the need for plastic surgery to change a person's appearance for no real reason. If I find a woman beautiful, it's not because her nose has been changed or her boobs enhanced... It's because she is beautiful the way she is! Changing that just makes her fake. And that starts to make me wonder how much more is fake. Fake is not beautiful! Just IMHO.

• Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Your looks is just a shell to contain the beauty that lies inside, or not. You will find this out when you have been married for a long time and your wifes looks have faded but to you she is still the most beautiful women there is, or you find out she is the devil inside and you divorce her

• Like 5

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
her boobs enhanced.

More than a mouthful is wasteful

I really can't see the need for plastic surgery to change a person's appearance for no real reason.

If the person as a "broken"ridgeline or unnatural looking nose, and it makes them feel very self-conscious

yes go ahead and get it "fixed"

(maybe the forum should open a new topic on this)

about the BREASTS?

I dont like big or "Hooters"size. as some men just love to look at those O*O

Small = B34 or C34 . What i have tried to explain to my past "gf" and X partner is that the size

they have is JUST WONDERFUL and no need to get"enhanced" .

guess the point is, make your wife/gf/partner feel that what they have is GREAT

They dont need D or DD to feel good or make you happy.

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 3

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Im familiar with the noble / righteous way of looking at it, but girls today look at surgeries like guys look at tattoos or working out. I could live without them, but it's her body, and I think id enjoy them.

Nevertheless we did just have a huge fight about it. I told her to wait and focus on important things first, to which she responded very immaturely. I got angry and tried to talk smack and logic at the same time, to which she focused on the smack and continued to piss me off. Now, due to the time difference, I'm left to stew in frustration while she sleeps. Hopefully we have a better talk in the Philippine morning.

Something tells me they'll be experiencing a brownout for a while.

Edited by ekimswish
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Colombia, the silicon boob capital of the world. I too am a boob lover but not when the silicon is so tight that it's very unnatural looking. Nose jobs seem to be more of a desire both here and in Thailand..... I thank whoever gave me a long straight nose every time I come to Asia :cheersty:

Asians even love my potatoe nose just because I have a nose bone! :hystery:

I'm against plastic surgery for beauty

except things as hare-lipped, burned skin, big scars.

• Like 2

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

You loved her for how she is and not for how she might be?

Besides, I don't think a human doctor can do a better job than nature? He/she will most likely mess it up!

This industry is not about her or you. It's about fooling you both into putting more money in their pockets.

So, go ahead. Make their day :)

• Like 2

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Living in Taiwan, Korea, and the Phils, I've just come to accept it as quite normal now. Can't stop it, so just encourage someone not to be careless. I told my wife that her nose fit perfectly with her face, and to change it would look weird. Boobs, on the other hand, are a lot funner than noses.

I don't see it as my right to be against it, but as far as it concerns my wife and our family's money, timing is a HUGE deal, and so is safety. I'm glad her friends have all had something done cuz it's usually a let down or there are complications. It helps me a lot in the debates.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

just curious,how would they react if you told them

that you wanted to get a "PENILE" enhancement? :th_interesting:

:dreams: from 6-8 to the Foot long size? :omg:

• Like 1