Last Meals And Things To Do Before I Leave In 4 Days For My Long Vist To The Philippines This Winter

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

here are 5 things off the top of my head

1, have a big joint and not worry about spending life in jail

2. drive a car through the city and experience mostly a actual way for traffic to be managed (it's debatable if this is good or bad)

3. go for a swim in a beautiful scenic beach without seeing a piece of litter (not all countries apply)

4. walk around a mall and enjoy not been noticed or that anyone even looks at you so you can feel like you have no care in the world or worry what anyone thinks of you as they don;t give a sh&t to be honest

5. eat at a restaurant and enjoy getting what you ordered and the menu items are in stock

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Ok, now the topic can be changed to The First Four Days Of My Retirement and long visit to Philippines....

That's it for now... I need to get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

Once again... wow... the last 4 days have been a whirlwind.

Wow, for a bubble head (a formal US Navy sub sailor), you really got your chit together!

Thank you shipmate for the excellent field report.

Respectfully -- Jake

Thanks.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Sounds like things are going very well for you. And yes, not bad for a bubble head! Let's hope this tin can sailor can do as well next month :tiphat:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
their posted USD/php exchange rate wasn't too bad

NOTE! KEEP that currency change note USD to peso. If I have understood corect, you can need it as proof, if you want to switch back/move biger amounts out of the Philippines sometimes in the future.

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Way to go earthdome ! Thanks for the report. ( That's not to say you can stop !) :cheersty:

It all adds up to a useful guide for me.