My "city Tour" Flights Are Booked, Accommodations?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Grand Hoya is a good deal, i have stayed there. No swimming pool though...so if you feel cooling down either travel to Camayan beach or any other beach outside of subic bay zone, or go to another hotel's pool. As for Camayan, do not trust Agoda so much!!! Find their phone number and call them directly. agencies are given a certain amount of rooms from each hotel to certain rates, when these rooms are booked the site declares the hotel fully booked which is not the case. trust me worths to be there than anywhere else in Subic!!!! And when it comes to food, about 100meters before the Subic park hotel, by the beach road there is a chinese sea food restaurant, you will easily recognize it from the decor of huge fishes. Go eat there!!! prices are right for the quality, quantity and taste they offer!!!! but not in between 2-5pm, they are closed for...siesta!!!!

I always check the hotels websites directly, if they have one, before booking on Agoda or another travel booking site. Camayan was booked there also. I don't think I will call because like I said, I don't want the hotel to be too nice this trip! :)

That is good to know that you liked Grand Hoya. I can cancel it if I find something better. I had some Agoda points available so I got a $25 discount :dance:

Thanks for the Chinese food tip! My favorite! My GF cooks some very good Chinese food for me! :thumbsup:

The pickings were slim in Subic but there seems to be a lot available in Cebu, so I don't have to rush as much to get that booked. I'm checking Davao next.

Curley
Posted
Posted

In Davao a mid priced hotel that I find very reasonable is the Royal Mandaya, I also stayed in a small, new, very clean hotel in J Camus extension street, I can't remember the name but I think it meant green leaf in Japanese. Just googled it.... Midori Inn no lift but only 3 floors.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
In Davao a mid priced hotel that I find very reasonable is the Royal Mandaya

I did book the Royal Mandaya. Seems like a good deal and a nice place!