Good News, I Hope!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
In the US I hired a house cleaner for one day and it cost me $100!

:whistling: Hey Guys & Gals, we are in the Wrong Job I think :unsure: or is that the wrong Country

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Do your gf have a full time work outside home, or what will she do except become a shopoholic become bored?.

My girlfriend is a very hard worker at whatever she happens to be doing, so I don't have any worries there! We have lots of things to do in the coming months, as we will be moving in the spring. And with a nanny, she will have more time to pamper me! :dance:

Sometimes I wish I could get her to shop more, but I have a hard time getting her to buy the "high end" food product that costs p5 more than the cheaper product! She is a CPA and carries it into her personal finances, accounting for every peso!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

We sometimes have a live in helper and sometimes do not. The biggest criteria is whether the helper is extremely good or just average or just plain bad. Fire the bad ones, of course. Keep the just average ones as day workers who go home at supper time. And if you are lucky enough to have a really good one you'll be happy to have her live in.

Such is my experience anyway.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Do your gf have a full time work outside home, or what will she do except become a shopoholic become bored?.

My girlfriend is a very hard worker at whatever she happens to be doing, so I don't have any worries there! We have lots of things to do in the coming months, as we will be moving in the spring. And with a nanny, she will have more time to pamper me! :dance:

Sometimes I wish I could get her to shop more, but I have a hard time getting her to buy the "high end" food product that costs p5 more than the cheaper product! She is a CPA and carries it into her personal finances, accounting for every peso!

That's very good economic handling!

Do you mean - after the move work - she will be occupied by pampering you? :)

I would become crazy if never be left in peace :hystery:

In the US I hired a house cleaner for one day and it cost me $100!

:whistling: Hey Guys & Gals, we are in the Wrong Job I think :unsure: or is that the wrong Country

They cost more than three times 100$ in Sweden, so you better move here then, if you aim at that carriere :)

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Having a live in helper, I just have to remember to peek out the bedroom the door in the morning, before walking down the hall to the CR yawing & scratching my balls.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Having a live in helper, I just have to remember to peek out the bedroom the door in the morning, before walking down the hall to the CR yawing & scratching my balls.

Oh, c'mon Bill! How long does it take to put on that little red jacket and bowtie?

:mocking:

• 4 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Our live-in helper/nanny/maid/cook arrived yesterday evening. I briefly awoke to the quiet sounds of her starting laundry at 0530! Later after the little one was off to school, she has been scouring the kitchen head to toe including cleaning all around the frig and polishing the floor!

The little girl really loves her too and now she has a new playmate! That takes the burden off of me as the little girl seems to think I was delivered to them in order to play with her 24/7! She really likes to play cook and have a make believe resto. I can only enjoy so many Play-doh meals in a day!

• Like 3

sjp52
Posted
Posted

You have to be careful with helpers. We had one that when she left she took three bags of clothes with her, problem was she only came with one. Also when I went next store to the sari sari the lady asked if I was going to finally pay the tab my helper had rung up. I chewed the store owner out saying in the future you need to ok these things we me.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

You have to be careful with helpers. We had one that when she left she took three bags of clothes with her, problem was she only came with one. Also when I went next store to the sari sari the lady asked if I was going to finally pay the tab my helper had rung up. I chewed the store owner out saying in the future you need to ok these things we me.

Yes, of course. In this case, she already worked for my girlfriend for 4 years before, so they know each other well. We still take precautions and keep things locked up.

• Like 3