Led Bulbs At Cd-R King

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I thought I would pass this along even though I can't recommend these yet, as I have not used them.

My GF's brother showed me some LED bulbs he started buying at CD-R King for a very reasonable price. He seems happy with them but of course he does not have any long term results yet.

You might want to try a few. I will do the same next time I happen to be around a CD-R King.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have a neighbor who also swears by them. He says he can keep his yard lit all night for a fraction of the electrical cost that other bulbs use. He has used them for a couple months now.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I have a neighbor who also swears by them. He says he can keep his yard lit all night for a fraction of the electrical cost that other bulbs use. He has used them for a couple months now.

They are supposed to be great but back in the US they were so expensive that I never tried them. I think he said they cost less than p200, but I am not sure.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

The LED bulbs have definitely come down in price over the last little while. When they first came out, the life expectancy was not that high but that has changed now too. So I would not be surprised to see a lot of LED bulbs on the market with a reasonable price in the not too distant future.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I bought some earbuds, and ipod chargers at CD-R King. A lot of what they have seem like Chinese knock offs but I have had very good luck with the stuff I bought. Been on the same earbuds for a year now. Not bad for around ₱100. I plan on using CD-R King until they piss me off ha ha.

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I have purchased led bulbs from China for my home in Canada and have been using them for just over a year now. Would recommend them. The ones in my hall way and front door come on automatically when some one approaches

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

As it was said some items from CD-R king are cheap china knock offs,

You get what you pay for...

as 1 person has done was use them for outside lighting, thats good so if they "disappear" at least you dont have a lot invested.

1. when you buy these"cheap"low cost items, check on them regularly. (just touch the base to make sure they seem normal)

2. keep your receipts.. as some places do have an extended warranty(not the 7day ).

I have bought other items from CD-R KING, so far I am satisfied,,yes...,Happy ? not 100% but i got what I paid for.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Update,

i have been using 2 LED bulbs for 2 months now,

no issues or problems so far, Brightness compared to other LED is roughly the same,

I rotate the bulbs around to find out which place/position  is best to use,

any one else has recent experiences they care to share .

robert k
Posted
Posted

I have been using the supposedly long life compact flourescent bulbs for a long time. They do not last as advertised, most of them. I don't know if I'm quite ready to switch to LED, but I may try the low wattage halogen lights next and let the LED bulb industry mature a little more. :)

jon1
Posted
Posted

I have replaced all of my lights in my house with LEDs. They are definitely cooler. I noticed a slight decrease in my electric consumption. I also bought a solar activated bulbs for my carports and porch. They automatically turn on in low light conditions and off when daylight.

• Like 1