Proper Snow Today

stevewool
Posted
Posted

well i am awake and there is more snow on the ground and more forecast for later, England will come to a stand still it will be just like manila every pushing to get into that gap ahead of you but no one going anywhere,thanks god its friday is all i can say

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We had snow a couple days ago. Second time this year. That is a lot for my part of Texas! I am so done with snow.... ready to move :tiphat:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

my sisters daughter is moving to Texas this month with work, relocate for ever she has told us, good luck i say, there is nothing here in England for her

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

1 inch of snow and the country comes to a standstill.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

1 inch of snow and the country comes to a standstill.

thats right most of our lorries had to come back because they could not get far, gridlock city centers, running out of food, its the end of the world
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It's been somewhat cold here too, no snow though. Its fairly rare to have snow but when we do people freak out those with four wheel drive go too fast everyone else too slow. :1 (103):

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I got about 3 inches last night and it's starting up again now as I write this. Just another day in the cold Great White Nord.

Where can I get the bus to Cebu?

:bonk:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

fetching Ems from work last night everyone seems to have done the right thing sort of, by not going out and also buying all the bread and milk from the local shops too :angry:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well it was kinda windy again here and cloudy with a mild drizzle off and on but a balmy 29C ..... god ... how I envy you guys in the cold and snow ..... NOT ..... :mocking: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 2