Transferring Funds From Uk

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I use World remit money transfer it costs me about 7 pounds fee to get 25000peso from cebuanolehuellier (not sure of the  spelling) I get a very good exchange rate and can usually pick it up after a few hours of completing the transaction online. It is much cheaper than getting it from an atm. The card I use is my debit card. I think you can do it with a credit card but have not tried that yet.

• Like 2

Elena
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the answers! The limit on withdrawals with a debit card depends on the status of the card or from a bank where the money is going to shoot? On my card limit is enough to remove the required amount at a time, but if the bank will take it off at the box office? Which bank commission below?

brock
Posted
Posted

As sonjack says, You can leave your money in your own bank in your country and then send it to yourself via any money collection place such as lhuillier.

Elena
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately with banks in Russia are not that simple. To transfer money to your account at another bank, I must first open your account there. Then I have to notify the tax authority in the city that I have a bank account outside the country, and only then can I make any money transfer. Or I can pay out of the bank for the goods or services in any country but only at the expense of others on the invoice.

brock
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately with banks in Russia are not that simple. To transfer money to your account at another bank, I must first open your account there. Then I have to notify the tax authority in the city that I have a bank account outside the country, and only then can I make any money transfer. Or I can pay out of the bank for the goods or services in any country but only at the expense of others on the invoice.

No western union or money gram or similar  ???

Elena
Posted
Posted

Western Union is, but it's good if a small amount and send a lot of money if you want to commission a house