On My Way!

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I never got around to updating my will. I really should, as my ex is still listed as beneficiary - and we've been divorced 16 years!

Also my 22 year old daughter was not born when I last made one.....

HUMM......

well. i guess if you want the EX to live comfortably. dont change it.

also consider a VIOLENT death clause in the will.

if you die of "abnormal conditions" i.e Violence, then the current wife gets NADA not a D.mm thing and some charity will have some $$

But what happens to his wife if he gets shot during a robbery?  

Not a good thing to do IMHO.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

As for the tickets... PRICE is not everything.. Since you are going to Iloiol... you must pass through Manila or Cebu. So TIME your flights well or spend the night in the Manila airport or have to leave and take a hotel for the night.

This is why I fly Philippine Air because it always arrives (Manila) at about 7 am so I have 3 flights to choose to take during the day.

However, they moved domestic flights to the 3rd terminal and you can not walk there. So that means I wait until 4pm for the next flight and this is the first time I have had to wait. Usually I fly out at 9am or so.

So while price is nice... timing can be better if you look at the down side of arrival and depature times...

In any case.... have fun and remember.. use an ALIAS when out drinking and making a fool your yourself! I always use something easy to remember like Tom Reid, and I scream out 'IT IS AUSTRALIA NOT AUSTRIA!  So people will remember me, just in case an arrest warrant is issued later on for some reason. But do remember this fatherly advice... while an alias will help protect you, it does not protect from sexually transmitted diseases.

No no no! I am not worried about YOU! It is the poor Pinays I am worried about! Remember the Texan's Creed???   'Everything is BIGGER in Texas......" Or is that BETTER??

Oh well never mind. Have a good time and wear clean underwear... in case you are drunk and hit by a jeepney.....

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Sonia Reyes Risken   aka Black widow

her 1st husband was "shot" during a home robbery/break in. and she got his $$$$

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sonia Reyes Risken   aka Black widow

her 1st husband was "shot" during a home robbery/break in. and she got his $$$$

And what about the wife who loves her husband and would do anything for him for the rest of their lives?  You are putting all women into the same block as Ms Risken and that is not fair!  Should the Philippines have you removed from the country before you can do what John Pope did and shoot up the courthouse?  Just because one does it doesn't mean everybody is like this!

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

have a great new life,

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

You are putting all women into the same block as Ms Risken and that is not fair

Ms Risken was a rarity.an abnormality of the local woman. I bring her up as it has happen before & will happen again

Jane doyle. is another but i not start on that, nor will i comment on the "house"robberies that the family or wife was gone . only the husband stayed behind and behold a "robbery" occurred

I only post this, 1. be aware of such occurrences , tho rare

2. that they can estate plan so that in case something "RARE" does happen it can be dealt/handled

Should the Philippines have you removed from the country before you can do what John Pope did and shoot up the courthouse?

.  since this topic is ON MY WAY, nad it to keep it on the topic continuum

I will not make any comments regarding John Pope

only that he was given access to the legal system and he became frustrated with it