Cityview, San Chianko Street

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I felt quite indebted to him because he probably kept the riff-raff away from me.

He was the riff raff and who knows what would have happened to you if you had of went with him. Happens in Angeles or used to be a scam to look out for, they would ask you to play cards with them but you would end up robbed or worse.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I was soon joined by a friendly gentleman who seemed a little excitable. He told me of a young lady, a student, very nice, very accomodating and mine for about 1500p

Would have been a sweet deal for him.  The bargain basement deal is 200 for the pimp and 300 for the girl and 'maybe' a tip in that area., or so I have heard.

• Like 3

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

He was the riff raff and who knows what would have happened to you if you had of went with him.

You're quite right JGF, forgive my tongue in cheek description of him. He was really lower than riff raff. A big broad shouldered guy, actually very threatening in

manner. A real piece of scum. He was p%ssing me off and I was very glad to be rid of him.

The bargain basement deal is 200 for the pimp and 300 for the girl and 'maybe' a tip in that area., or so I have heard.

Yeah, I heard that too Dave. Probably from the same source.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I was soon joined by a friendly gentleman who seemed a little excitable. He told me of a young lady, a student, very nice, very accomodating and mine for about 1500p

Would have been a sweet deal for him.  The bargain basement deal is 200 for the pimp and 300 for the girl and 'maybe' a tip in that area., or so I have heard.

I don't suppose anyone thought to get a NUMBER??? Well, you know.... for future referrence.... just ax'in, for a friend... you understand.... right?

• Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't suppose anyone thought to get a NUMBER??? Well, you know.... for future referrence.... just ax'in, for a friend... you understand.... right?

:whistling:    Sure Bruce. You want to play Pontoon or Snap ?

Edited by Classic Dry