Marrying A Fillipina In Another Country

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

As Bob mentioned, have a look through the relationship section as this subject came up last week if im not mistaken.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I don't fancy forking out for a ticket halfway round the world and then have her refused permission to leave.

You need the clearance first.  I don't have much experience, but the 1 I know of here was refused travel to the USA from the Philippines by their (Philippine) embassy to visit her mother.  Presumably, because she had no intention of coming back.  She tried to hide it, but blah, blah, blah.... you know. 

Happy ending though; she found a boyfriend in the USA that turned into fiance.  The things you have to go through to visit Mom!!!!

:hystery: :541:

edit: This is also 'gossip' as I only had messages with the person.  The events may be real, but you know how it is when you get 1 side of a story.

"The story you are about to hear is true; only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

"The story you are about to hear is true; only the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

du-du-duhhhhh  dun-dun-du-du-dahhhhhhh

In a moment we will be back with the results of this trial.   

In the Philippines Supreme Court, the accused faced trial by judge and jury and was found to be guilty of marriage.  He was immediately sentenced to be hanged by his testaments for life.  Hanging by the testaments should involve incarceration in the dog house for  period of not less than one year or for a period not exceeding 100 years.  He is currently serving his sentence in the dog house in Cebu.

Ah, good old Dragnet and Jack Webb!  Ever notice he was always a bachelor living with his mother and only had 1 date throughout all the tv and radio shows?

:mocking:  :kidding:  :444:  :th_exactly:  :signnvm:  :mocking:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

and doing the deed. It was all over with inside 15 minutes.

Nothing much changes in life   :hystery:

• Like 1