Visa Renewal And Other Services

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Hello,I have recently started a new business called Ancienrocka's Cebu Expat Services or A.C.E.S. which is aimed at providing some of the services that expats and tourist visitors to Cebu might need. My cell is 0929 -528-3032; my email is ancienrocka@yahoo.com.au and I will have a web site up and running by the end of the week, details of which I will advise later. Many of you already know me, but for those of you that don't, I have lived in Cebu for the past 18 months and recently married my SO, Elsa. I took a Law degree but hated most things about the legal profession and spent the 40 years of my career as a Sales Manager with various companies in England and Australia. A.C.E.S. will offer a broader range of products later but initially will provide the following 3 services:-Visa Renewal Service I will pick up your passport from your hotel/home, obtain the visa renewal and deliver it back to you either the same day or the next working day. The basic fee for this service will be 600php. For pick ups south of Colon, the fee will be 700php. If you have more than one renewal that needs processing, the charges will be on a reducing sliding scale. Remember you can renew a few days early and still get 59 days from the expiry date of your current visa. So for 2 pick ups from the same address on the same day, the fee will be 500php each renewal, 3 passports 450 each, and so on.Suitcase, computer and BB box Storage I live in a modern house with metal barred windows, next door to the Barangay Captain and some of his Tanods. While there is no guard or gated community, I am considered as one of the locals and they all look out for me - like an unofficial Neighbourhood Watch. I also have a dog which, although very friendly, seemingly frightens "the living daylights" out of most of the local population. I can store most items, inside the main house, for short or long periods. The basic fee for this service is 125php per item per week. For periods longer than a 2 months or for quantities larger than 10 items, we can work out a special rate. You will need to sign a declaration that none of the packages I am storing for you contain anything hazardous or any items that are against the law of the country. My car is currently off the road awaiting a new gearbox, but I can pick up small items on my motor cycle or use a taxi. My fee for this would be 300php PLUS the return taxi fare - in most cases this would be between 200 and 300php.Wedding Planning I got married to my beautiful Elsa at the end of March, and remember too well the many hours we spent checking out hotels, resorts, florists, bands, photographers, dress shops, cake makers, etc., trying to get the best value for money from someone who wasn't going to cheat us. As those that came to the wedding will attest, I think our choices of suppliers for each of those services were pretty much right. Elsa and I can save you an aweful lot of time, money AND frustration in your search for these type of service providers. We looked at using local wedding planners when we first set out to organise the wedding, and had quotes for the day of between 250,000 and 450,000php - the planner was quoting maybe 35,000php for flowers but actually paying the florist 15,000php - most of the quoted figure was going to the planner, not paying for the services we needed. Our wedding for 100 people at White Sands Beach Resort, actually cost us about 150,000php. It is difficult to set a detailed fee structure for this service as some couples will want more involvement with the planning and some might want to leave most of it to us. The basic rule is that will will provide receipts/quotes for each service provider and will guarantee that we will not receive any payment from them in return for recommending them. In short, we will provide the best, quality service within your budget, at the lowest price we can negotiate with no "add ons" for us. Our fee will be depend on what you want, but will be a separate, declared amount. As an indication, we would charge 25,000php for the full organisational service. This would provide all the co-ordination prior to the actual day, organising and controlling the ceremony and the reception, and providing the Master of Ceremony services. I might even get up with the band and sing a couple of songs, but then the price would have to go down!Thanks to the forum owner for allowing me to advertise this service on his forum. If any of you want to check out my credentials, please feel free to seek the opinions of any member or moderator on the site.If there is anything special you would like me to help with, please give me a call - 0929 -528-3032 or ancienrocka@yahoo.com.au.Paul

Markham
Posted
Posted

Congratulations, Paul on your announcement and all the very best for your new business.To your contact details, you should add your Skype Name ("ancienrocka") ;)Mark

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Paul and the best of luck with your new business. My wife and I met Paul and his lovely wife Elsa at the last get together, and I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to know them and I am very sure that the people who deal with him should be very happy with the services that he will provide for them. :thumbsup: :yes:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Congratulations Paul and the best of luck with your new business. My wife and I met Paul and his lovely wife Elsa at the last get together, and I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to know them and I am very sure that the people who deal with him should be very happy with the services that he will provide for them. :th_goodidea: :thumbsup:
Thanks Lee (and you too Mark).As I mentioned in my first post, I would be creating a website for the new business. This is the result of my efforts this week - www.Denial of service - pleasecheck it out. Any comments, positive or negative are welcome.Paul

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Congratulations Paul and the best of luck with your new business. My wife and I met Paul and his lovely wife Elsa at the last get together, and I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to know them and I am very sure that the people who deal with him should be very happy with the services that he will provide for them. :th_goodidea: :yes:
Thanks Lee (and you too Mark).As I mentioned in my first post, I would be creating a website for the new business. This is the result of my efforts this week - www.cebuexpatservices.com - pleasecheck it out. Any comments, positive or negative are welcome.Paul
Hi PaulPerhaps it would be best to change the wording for the visa fees to save any misunderstands,the fees are on top of the normal BI charges. Just a thought :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Congratulations Paul and the best of luck with your new business. My wife and I met Paul and his lovely wife Elsa at the last get together, and I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to know them and I am very sure that the people who deal with him should be very happy with the services that he will provide for them. :thumbsup: :yes:
Thanks Lee (and you too Mark).As I mentioned in my first post, I would be creating a website for the new business. This is the result of my efforts this week - www.Denial of service - pleasecheck it out. Any comments, positive or negative are welcome.Paul
Hi PaulPerhaps it would be best to change the wording for the visa fees to save any misunderstands,the fees are on top of the normal BI charges. Just a thought :thumbsup:
I have made the changes to the visa fee page of my web site as you suggested and have also set up a separate email for the business - Denial of service@gmail.comAlso, in response to numerous requests, I will now add assistance in obtaining a Philippine drivers license to the services Elsa and I offer. I have helped two people so far this week and both were happy with the speed and cost of the service. I will be updating the website soon.Paul

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)

While I was at the BI this week organising a visa renewal for someone, I noticed that they had put up a new board detailing the charges for the different stages of visa extension - the old one was taken down about 6 weeks ago. I took a photo of the board and thought I'd post the transcribed information for the benefit of those who want to know what their next extension will cost. While i cannot vouch for the accuracy of the posted information, I can say it was exactly right for the 38 day extension of my client on that day.Current as of April 2009 TOURIST (Non Restricted) ADMITTED INITIALLY FOR 21 DAYS MAY BE EXTENDED FOR ANOTHER 38 DAYS VISA WAIVER 500 pesos VISA WAIVER APPLICATION FORM 1000 pesos CERTIFICATION FEE 500 pesos EXPRESS FEE ( Certification ) 500 pesos EXPRESS FEE ( for Processing ) 500 pesos LEGAL RESEARCH FEE (LRF ) for each item 10 pesos AFTER 59 DAYS of STAY ( initial 21 days + 38 days extension ) EVERY MONTH of EXTENSION 500 pesos FINE for OVERSTAYING – for every month or part thereof 500 pesos APPLICATION FEE – ( every 2 months for non restricted ) – ( every month for restricted ) 500 pesos ALIEN CERTIFICATE of REGISTRATION FEE Adult – 14 years above 1000 pesos Minor – 14 years below 500 pesos RE-ISSUANCE of ACR ( 2nd entry after 58 days ) Adult – 14 years above 250 pesos Minor – 14 years below 150 pesos HEAD TAX ( over 16 years old ) 250 pesos CERTIFICATION FEE 500 pesos EXPRESS FEE ( Certification ) 500 pesos EXPRESS FEE ( for Processing ) 500 pesos EMIGRATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATION FEE 700 pesos CERTIFICATE of EXEMPTION FEE – ( below 14 years old ) 250 pesos LEGAL RESEARCH FEE (LRF ) for each item 10 pesos AFTER 6 MONTHS OF STAY EVERY MONTH of EXTENSION 500 pesos CERTIFICATE of RESIDENCE ( Temporary Visitor ) 1400 pesos APPLICATION FEE – ( after 6 months to ensure regular Emigration Clearance Certificate at the Alien Registration Division ) 700 pesos CERTIFICATION FEE 500 pesos EXPRESS FEE ( Certification ) 500 pesos EXPRESS FEE ( for Processing ) 500 pesos LEGAL RESEARCH FEE (LRF ) for each item 10 pesos ANNUAL REPORT FEE ARRIVAL ON or BEFORE NOVEMBER 2nd of PRECEEDING YEAR 250 pesos LEGAL RESEARCH FEE (LRF ) for each item 10 pesos MONTHLY FEE for DELAYED ANNUAL REPORT 250 pesos

Edited by ancienrocka

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Whats your fee?

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)
Whats your fee?
Hi Tom,The standard charge for visa renewal is 600 pesos, or 700 pesos for any pick ups south of Colon. I pick up and deliver back to your door.I offer discounts for more than one passport from the same address and this scale can be found on my web site along with details of the other services I offer.http://www.cebuexparservices.comTake care,Paul Edited by ancienrocka

tom_shor
Posted
Posted (edited)

I admit I didn't look at your web page just your post. I'll be there for a month in September. I'll drop you a line. I guess I'm P600 we're in Punta Princess. :SugarwareZ-034:You mis spelled the link.

Edited by tom_shor